*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658154-Bath-Night--An-UP-Fanfic
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1658154
Russell stays with Carl while mom's gone... A bath and then sex ensues.
Uh... Yeah this is just a warning. For those of you unfamiliar with Disney's Up, its main characters are an eight year old wilderness explorer and a seventy-eight year old man. If that's not a good enough hint as to what this story contains then here you go:
EXTREME shota
Enjoy.




Carl had just sat down for lunch; Epsilon had made a particularly good looking turkey sandwich, when there was a knock at the door of his dirigible. Carl got and walked over to answer it. When he opened the door he was greeted by Russell. The pudgy little eight-year old grinned at Carl before throwing his arms around him in a hug. Carl hugged him back, Russell was like the kid he never had, never could have had. When they separated Russell smiled at him before speaking.

“My mom is going out of town for a few days and was wondering if I could stay here with you while she’s gone.”

Carl contemplated the idea of Russell staying with him for a while, he decided it could be fun.

“Oh I don’t know…” Carl tapped his chin pretending to be deep in thought.

Russell frowned.
“Mr. Fredricksoooooon!”

Carl smiled.
“Of course you can stay!” He shouted. “Now come inside I was just about to eat some lunch.”

Russell’s eyes lit up at the mention of food and he followed Carl inside.
Once they were both in Carl shut the door and called out to Epsilon. The dog came running in wearing his chef hat and sat in front of Carl.

“We have a surprise guest so we’ll need one more sandwich.”

Epsilon nodded and ran back to kitchen.
After lunch Russell’s mom called, she made it clear to Carl that Russell was to take a bath that night, no excuses. Carl agreed and hung up the phone before turning to Russell.

“Your mom wants you to take a bath tonight.”

Russell frowned.
“Aww c’mon Mr. Fredrickson!” Russell whined.

Carl shook his head.
“Sorry Russell but I promised her that you would take one.”

Russell stared at Carl angrily.

“What?” Carl asked.

Silence.

“You want me to wash your back?”

The boy’s expression immediately changed to a smile.

“Yeah!” He shouted before running off to the bathroom of the giant airship.

Carl sighed. The boy couldn’t even take a bath by himself. He followed Russell to the bathroom.
When they arrived Russell ran in and shut the door.

“I’ll yell for you when I’m in the tub!” He called through the crack.

Carl slumped against the wall. He really did love having Russell around, they always seemed to be together nowadays. It had only been a few months since their adventure in Paradise Falls but it seemed like years…
Carl was deep in thought when he could’ve sworn he heard a voice saying “Okay” from the bathroom. Carl opened the door figuring it was Russell he had heard and got an eyeful of something he was definitely not supposed to see.

Russell was standing there completely naked, he had just pulled down his underwear as Carl walked in.
Russell screamed and tripped over the underwear around his ankles as he scrambled to get in the tub. Carl covered his eyes and spat out a hurried apology, not daring to look until long after he had heard the splash that indicated that Russell was in the tub. He peeked out from between two fingers and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Russell was in the water. Russell’s face was dark red and he looked away from Carl so he couldn’t see, but Carl was red as well, his method was to simply ignore it.

Russell held out a washcloth and Carl took it, kneeling down in the process. Before dipping it in the water he removed his coat and rolled up his sleeves so as not to get them wet.
Carl dipped the washcloth in the water and lightly pressed it to Russell’s back. Russell instinctively leaned forward and allowed Carl to rub his back in slow circles.
Carl traced down the boy’s spine but stopped when Russell let out a moan. It was small, barely audible. But Carl heard it. And suddenly, he felt like a pervert.
Russell blushed when he realized that he was the one who emitted the noise and that Carl must have heard it since he had stopped washing him.
The few seconds of silence seemed to drag on for hours. Russell decided to speak first.

“Do that again…” His voice was quiet, almost a whisper.

Carl wanted to tell him no, that this was inappropriate, but he didn’t. Instead he pressed the washcloth to the young boy’s back, aiming right for that spot in the middle of his spine.

“Aah…” Russell arched his back.

This was wrong and Carl knew it, but that didn’t stop him from exploring further down Russell’s back until he was just above his ass, he couldn’t go any further because Russell was currently sitting on it.

"Russell, sit up on your knees.” Carl needed to explore all of him.

Russell didn’t question why, he just moved to his knees and put his hands on the wall for support.
Carl immediately began where he left off, slowly washing down his ass. Russell whimpered when he felt the cloth in-between his cheeks. Carl trailed the washcloth over the boy’s small pucker of flesh, sending a shiver down his spine, before continuing.
First over the smooth sack that would one day hold his balls, then… Carl hesitated. Should he really be doing this?

No.

The answer was simple, but did Carl care? He looked down at the eight year old. The boy was shaking. Was he scared?
Carl spoke.
“Russell?”

Russell grunted in response, words escaping him.

“Do you want me to stop?” Carl didn’t want to stop but he also didn’t want to force Russell to do something he didn’t want to do.

Russell shook his head.
Carl nodded and continued his exploration.
Russell’s breath caught in his throat when he felt the cloth graze his cock and he gasped when the cloth was wrapped around it. Carl slowly moved up to the tip and then down to the base. Russell bit his lip, attempting to quiet his moans. He’d touched himself before in the shower but since he was only eight he didn’t know anything about sex, he’d never even considered letting another person touch him.
Suddenly Carl released his grip on Russell’s member, eliciting a whine from the boy. Then there was a splash as the washcloth was dropped into the water. Russell looked over his shoulder at Carl.

“Mr. Fredrickson? What’s- Ohh…”  Russell moaned as Carl’s finger now took the place of the washcloth.

He traced down the boys member, back over his sack, and came to rest over his hole.  Russell had always thought of his ass as an exit and never imagined that putting something in it could feel good. Carl slowly eased his index finger into Russell, careful not to hurt him.

“Ahn… M-Mr. Fredrickson…”

Carl may have been too old to get an erection but hearing Russell moan his name like that turned him on. He waited for the tight ring of muscle around his finger to adjust to the intrusion before inserting a second finger. Russell let out a sound of discomfort, the second finger didn’t feel good like the first. Carl started to move his fingers around inside of Russell, stretching and scissoring him in hopes of inserting a third finger.

“Mmm… AH!” Russell let out cries of pleasure as Carl touched sensitive spots inside of him.

Then Carl stopped moving his fingers and leaned close to Russell’s ear to see if he was ready.
“Russell, I’m going to put another one in, it might hurt so get ready.”

Russell nodded and mentally readied himself, but the pain he felt as the third digit was inserted into his virgin hole was much worse than the second finger had been and he cried out in pain. Carl winced at the sound, he didn’t like hurting Russell but he couldn’t stop now. He started moving his fingers in and out of Russell, searching for his prostate. It was just out of his reach. Carl’s eyes darted around the room, trying to find something to use as a dildo. His gaze fell on the back scrubber lying by the side of the tub. He picked it up, it was sort of like a giant toothbrush, the handle was ten inches long and was about the width of three and a half of Carl’s fingers at its widest point.

He looked down at Russell, this was going to hurt. Carl removed his fingers from Russell and replaced them with the end of the back scrubber’s handle.
Russell whimpered as Carl slowly pushed the handle into him and cried out as it tapered into its widest point. Carl pushed it in as far as it would go and stopped to make sure the boy was okay.

“Russell, are you alright?”

Russell nodded but Carl could see tears forming in his eyes.

“I’m going to move it now, alright?”

Russell hesitated, then nodded. Carl pulled the handle out to the tip and slowly pushed it back in. Russell held back a scream as the flesh around the handle tore and started to bleed. It wasn’t a lot, but it hurt.

“AH! M- Mr. Fredrickson it hurts, please stop!”

Carl felt bad but he couldn’t stop, he had gone to far already.
In an attempt to calm Russell down, Carl stopped moving the handle and leaning over, gently took Russell’s face in his free hand and forced the boy to look at him. He was crying.

“Russell, you have to relax, if you tense up it’ll hurt worse.”

Russell nodded. Carl smiled and wiped away his tears before lightly kissing him. Russell’s eyes widened. Carl used his thumb to gently pull Russell’s mouth open so his tongue could penetrate the eight-year old’s lips. Carl’s tongue explored every bit of Russell’s mouth. Russell, unsure of what to do, didn’t move until Carl’s tongue began licking his own. The boy caught on and began moving his tongue against Carl’s.

Carl, using the kiss as a distraction, began moving the handle once more.

“Mmph!” Russell’s yelp of surprise was muffled by Carl’s mouth.

Carl continued exploring the boy’s mouth while slowly thrusting the handle into him. Carl stopped kissing him when the boy started gasping with each thrust.
After a while, Carl started to speed up his thrusts and began pumping Russell’s member in time with them.

“Ahh… Mr. F- Fredrickson, I- AH!” Russell screamed in pleasure and Carl knew that he had hit the boy’s prostate. Carl pulled the handle out and slammed it back in, aiming for that spot.

“AAHH!” Russell screamed, he was nearing his orgasm.

Carl hit the boy’s prostate over and over as he continued to pump his cock.

Suddenly Russell felt his body tensing, his vision went blurry as he hit his orgasm, and he screamed. Carl slowly continued thrusting, allowing for Russell to ride out the orgasm in its entirety before gently pulling the handle out of him.
The boy collapsed backwards into the water breathing heavily. Carl waited for him to catch his breath.

“M- Mr. Fredrickson?” Russell spoke when his breathing was close to normal.

“Yes Russell?” Carl shifted positions, he had been on his knees too long.

“That was awesome!”

Carl couldn’t help but laugh at the statement.
Russell smiled and Carl smiled back.
They both knew that the few days they were to spend together would be amazing!

END
© Copyright 2010 IEatPokemonOioioi (ieatpokemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658154-Bath-Night--An-UP-Fanfic