*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658570-Cappuccino-Infects-Millions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Arts · #1658570
Cappuccino Infects Millions In Ground Breaking Research!
Concerning Coffee Shops in College Towns… Every person that you encounter is a writer: Has a diary. Every person that talks with you is searching for an amazing substance to enter the 5th dimension with. These people get high off of other people… That is why the shops can get away with charging so much for caramel macchiato’s and biscotti’s, the occasional Soup of The Day Special for those feeling especially vulnerable and touched by the environment.

Everyone you see here is in the best shape of their lives, wearing out their very best costumes, hairstyles, and conversation starters. “How neat! We should start a band together!” I even saw a man taking a picture with his phone of the Corporate Commercial Artwork near the bathroom to set as his CELL PHONE BACKGROUND. “Oh Paul! What a neat-o background!”

I am working on Flyer Artwork right now… Do any of you have an idea of what would make a good flyer? – Girls giggling. Not all that different from what probably annoys them, anyway.

Everyone here is a deep thinker. ANYTHING could happen. “Check out my new iPhone app, Mary.”

I WANT TO GET YOU INVOLVED IN PROMOTIONAL ARTWORK – SEND YOUR IDEAS TO

[Ramonaseeks@happysandman.com]

If… What is YOUR reason, if any, for going out coffee? Anyone could tell you the answer if you asked them “Who is Starbucks’ Target Audience?” They would shout, “ME!”

How would you promote yourself if you started to become the way you had always wanted to be.. If you spoke the best way. If you were never lazy and always made the coolest decision. Then, how happy would you feel? Forcing it down your own throat by wearing no shoes for the hell of it. You would no longer write so candidly in your diary. You would feel so good.

STEPS TO PROMOTING YOURSELF AFTER REACHING THE ULTIMATE:

Amaze everyone by saying, “Hello, I am successful, how are you?”




                    My BLOG is located at www.HappySandman.com/wordpress
© Copyright 2010 Happy Sandman (happysandman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658570-Cappuccino-Infects-Millions