*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658970-Reflected-Heart----Intro
Rated: E · Chapter · Animal · #1658970
A furry fanfic containing Shana the Vixen x Miita the Kitten.
"Oh no! No, no, no, this can’t be happening!"  Miita ranted as she ran down the hallway, passing long rows of lockers. After a few seconds, she slowed down and dug a map out of the bag on her shoulder, describing the school ground. Her eyes gazed upon the paper.
"Wasn't it supposed to be around here...?" She walked a little further and then stopped in front of a door. It was strangely coloured in a dark tone of red with random placed, yellow lines.
"I guess it's in here..." Her hand were shaking and she swallowed hard.
"Well, here goes!" She pulled the handle and pushed the door open.

In front of Miita a big room appeared with lots of paintings, statues and shelfes with dye in many colors. In the center was a pedestal, surrounded by tripods with one person in front of each, staring right in her direction.
"Umm... I'm sorry I'm so late!" The silence layed thick in the air. Miita lowered her head and stared at the floor. "Oh no, I just made a fool out of myself! This is so embarrasing..." she thought to herself. A female bird dressed in a white scarf and glasses walked up to her.
"I am Mallory the Peacock, teacher of the artclass. You must be Miita, the new student. Welcome." The other students started wispering. "May I ask what reason is behind this late arrival? And during first day of school no less?" The teacher lowered her glasses to take a good look at the black feline.
"I'm sorry. I overslept and couldn't find my way around school..." Her grip tightened around her bag, nervous as she was. She felt put out of place.
"Well, now that you know your way here I don't expect any more delays. Since you came late, I don't have materials enough for you at the moment, so you'll just have to sit and watch today."
"Yes, maam..."

"Mrs. Mallory, if I may?" a sudden voice said. "How about we let her be our model today? We don't have anything else to draw and we do need to work on our anatomy." Miita looked up. It was a female fox with brown eyes and orange-red, curly hair that went to her shoulders. She was dressed in jeans, a purple sweater and beret.
"Huh?!" Miita said surprised. The vixen smiled.
"Don't worry, it's nothing to be nervous about." The words didn't exactly calm Miita down but she did not say aanything.

"What do you think, Mrs. Mallory?" The teacher took her glasses off as if it were to help her think about the suggestion. Then suddenly, she nodded.
"Yes, that is actually a good idea. Not only will she serve a good purpose but everyone will get a good look at her as well. It will serve as a punishment for your late arrival, young miss." Miita swallowed hard.
"Y-yes, maam!" No use arguing there. Mrs. Mallory put her glasses back on.
"Well then, you can place yourself on the pedestal in the middle. You may sit however you like but once you sit, please try not to move."
© Copyright 2010 \\Nekorinin// (nekorinin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658970-Reflected-Heart----Intro