*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659306-Challenge-9---Introduction-Speech
by Pepper
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #1659306
An introduction to {user:rebfann}
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you the incredibly multi-talented Rebfann, or as I know her, my partner in crime in the notorious Paper Doll Gang.  Luckily, among her vast array of accomplishments, she recently passed her New York State bar exam and has assured me that she should be able to get us off the hook.  Uhhh, I mean prove our innocence that is.

Perhaps I should back up just a bit and tell you what has brought Rebfann to this moment in time.  I’m sure she would be the first to tell you that she has been blessed with a wide range of experiences and opportunities that have not only enriched her life but her writing as well.  Thanks to her father’s career as a brilliant mathematician, Rebfan has lived all over the world including such places as Japan, New York, Florida, Illinois and many more. 

In addition to enjoying a wide variety of cultures, Rebfan has been blessed with a brilliant mind as well.  She likes to tell the story that she skipped second grade simply because she asked the teacher if she could.  I suspect there was a bit more to it than that.  I suspect that the teacher saw a little girl whose potential far surpassed her peers.  Either way, the result was that Rebfan did skip second grade, went onto to start college at the age of 16 and at 26, graduated from law school.   

As an adult, she has continued to add to her resume of life experiences with such jobs as dancing in Iberia and even shoveling horse manure.  Now, she is turning her attention in a new direction.  She recently started her own company, 3E Resources, which focuses on analyzing the legal and financial issues related to energy, the environment and the economy.  She is also pursuing her writing with the same passion she has pursued everything else.  She joined WDC back in November and has already landed a blogging gig for Brokeasstuart.com!

Of course, I was only joking about Rebfann needing to defend the two of us, but I’m not joking when I say, I can think of no one else I would rather have on my team.  So, please join me today in giving her a warm round of applause!
© Copyright 2010 Pepper (plscholl2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659306-Challenge-9---Introduction-Speech