*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659496-Morgan
Rated: E · Assignment · Biographical · #1659496
An introduction to my pal Morgan.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you Morgan Adam.”

A doctorate in medieval English literature, she is a gifted writer with an extraordinary eye for detail. A romantic at heart, her sensitive portrayal of human emotions make her characters come alive. The reader can at once identify with them, feel their passions and experience their tender longing. I would urge the audience to read her works. For those just starting out on the journey of love, her story “Warming Up” would be a great inspiration.

Morgan is a wonderful human being. She is a daughter, a sister and an aunt, and plays all three roles with aplomb. She dotes on her nephew and writes for him. Her inherent goodness is perhaps the secret of being able to create such wonderful characters. She is a Civil War buff, a movie lover, a hockey fan, a book collector and an amateur photographer. She loves pets and owns a cat.

People who do not know her well are misled by her stern exterior. What they miss is her heart of gold. I have been associated with her for my PDG assignments, and can vouch that she is the best thing that could have happened to me. She is always prompt and supportive. I have so much to thank her for.

Please join me in welcoming Morgan to the PDG community. Let us wish her the very best in her literary career. May she soon get published!
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659496-Morgan