*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660381-TIME-IS-GOLD-NAAH
Rated: E · Article · Personal · #1660381
Spending time is an issue largely discussed today.


I always hear that time is gold. Many people claim this but I do not believe so. Time is not gold. Gold can be hoarded and onced saved could be spent some other time or just kept in store forever. Time ojn the other had could never be saved. Time is just time. It must be spent and the only question now is how to spend it. How do you spend your time each day. If you spend your day on work that earns you the gold that you desire; if your time is used primarily on backbreaking work, you are a fool. You see, time should be spent by wasting a significant part of it. If you rest or play between work schedules during your day, you will be able to spend time wisely. Money is not what time is solely about. Time is about living a life that is meaningful and relaxed. I understand that the world of todayt wants us to rush but our bodies want us to slow down; so it could live longer and less stressfully. The time that you spend on wasting ios not wasted time. It is time utilized wisely and meaningfully. It is living the kind of life that you shoud--the life which you might ber missing today.
© Copyright 2010 jego kaserola (hansel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660381-TIME-IS-GOLD-NAAH