*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661064-The-Teenage-Love-Element
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1661064
A love between two teens is seemingly solidified in physical matrimony.
The Teenage Love Element


         The two collapsed onto the bed, their hands grasping at each others' skin. Shirts fell to the floor, and the boy ran his hands up the girl's torso, feeling and massaging her breasts. Gasps and moans were released from mouths as fingers rubbed and groped the most intimate of places on the human form.
         "Are you sure you want to do this, Lawrence?" asked the girl, while sucking on his neck.
         "Marie," he began. "I've never felt this way about a girl before. I know I want to do this." They kissed passionately, their lips pressing hotly against the others'. Lawrence rolled over to be on top of Marie, and pinned her arms to the bed lightly.
         She giggled seductively. "What are you going to do, Lawrence, handcuff me?" she asked with a fair amount of mock fear in her voice. Craning her neck, she licked his chest.
         He chuckled. "You know, it crossed my mind," he admitted. Holding onto her hands still, he kissed his way down the front of her body, he finally found his way in between her legs. Her lower body was enveloped by a pair of tight jeans, but Lawrence could already tell that she was aroused out of her mind.
         "Allow me," she said seductively. Lawrence freed her from his light grip on her arms, and she reached down to unbutton and unzip her jeans. Standing up, she slid them down her sexy, bronze legs to reveal a skimpy white thong.
She slowly turned around and felt her body all over. "Do you like what you see?" asked Marie quietly.
         "Oh, man, what I'm gonna do to you is gonna make you scream," growled Lawrence. He pulled her on top of him, caressing her form and kissing her neck. His rough, callused hand strayed from her breast down the front of her body into the front of her thong, which he slowly pressed into.
         Marie moaned as she felt the sensual touch of Lawrence's fingertips fondled the lips of her outer opening, arousing her even further. Suddenly, she felt a warm wave of ecstasy pass over her body, as Lawrence rubbed her clit. She gasped and her body's muscles contracted slightly.
         "You okay?" asked Lawrence. Marie nodded, then stood up again. She then slid her thong down her form, to reveal her cleanly shaven vulva.
         "You said you were gonna make me scream, Lawrence. Be true to your word," she whispered. She crawled across the bed, her hourglass figure casting shadows from the candlelight. Lawrence leaned back into the pillows as Marie straddled his lap, while gently and softly running her hand up his abdomen and chest. She ran her tongue along her upper lip and grinned.
         Finally, Lawrence sat up and reached around Marie to hold her bear hug style to undo her bra. Her breasts bounced on her chest. His lips enclosed on the dark skin of the nipple, and he nibbled on the duct lightly. He moaned as he tasted her soft, supple body against his tongue.
         Marie lightly held the back of Lawrence's head with one hand, and rubbed his bicep with the other. His rippling muscle was firm under her fingertips, she noticed. "Are you ready?" she asked.
         Lawrence looked up from between Marie's breasts and nodded with a sly grin. Suddenly he picked her up and held her close to his body. Kissing her neck all the while, he drove her to the mattress with such force that the bed frame bounced on the floor.
         Marie attacked Lawrence's jeans with ferocity and passion, unzipping and unbuttoning until she found his erect cock. She pleasured him with such animosity, he pushed her off for a moment to catch his breath.
         Marie opened her legs wide, and Lawrence mounted her with primal instinct surging through him. With a slow thrust, he penetrated her vagina, and she let out a primal groan, as she arched her back to bite Lawrence's neck.
         Lawrence growled in pain, but continued to pleasure Marie with savage viciousness. He pulled out, dropped his head to her vulva's level, and stroked her clitoris with his tongue. Their bodies began to sweat. Their breathing became rapid.
         "Oh, my Holy God, Lawrence!" screamed Marie. She grasped the back of his head and pressed his mouth deep into her crotch, as her body convulsed. "I'm coming! I'm COMING!"
         Lawrence immediately positioned himself above Marie again and thrust back into her. He panted with effort to keep up with Marie's body's pace, pumping his hips deep in between her legs. "I know you're lovin' this," he gasped over her squeals of sexual delight.
         Finally, they couldn't contain the warm feeling of ecstasy, and they climaxed together. Lawrence felt Marie's legs wrap around his torso and flex slightly, then relax. He rolled over and sighed a sigh of accomplishment, then wrapped his arm around his lover. He looked down at her beautiful brown eyes with a smile on his face.
         "So, how was it for you?" asked Marie.
         "Shut up and give me a kiss," responded Lawrence.

         Marie woke up the next morning, and the sunrise shone through her window. Lawrence was nowhere in sight. She groaned, and rolled out of bed. Her body was still trembling from the orgasmic gratification that was the night before, but she managed to work her way into a pair of panties and jeans. Suddenly, a knock came from her door. "I'm not decent, one moment please," she called. Quickly finding a bra and shirt, she put it on and opened the door to see her father. His eyes were wide with rage, and in his hands was a baseball bat.
         "Where is he, Marie?" calmly asked her father. Marie's mind went into a frenzy, but her face remained unchanged.
         "Who, Dawson? I haven't seen that dog since last night when you left."
         "Don't you DARE think that I don't know what happened in here last night. I got a call from the neighbor at 3:00 in the morning saying he heard a loud engine start up, and when he looked, he saw Lawrence's car--his 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1--pull away," he growled dangerously.
He then proceeded into Marie's room and search. Like a wolf, he was tedious and patient, searching nearly every crevice in the room.
         "Daddy, I have to get ready for school. It's Monday, and I have a huge test to take," whined Marie. She snagged the back of his t-shirt and pulled him out of the room and shut the door hastily. "Please don't let him get hurt, God," she whispered almost silently to herself.
         "Don't think he will from inside the walk-in closet, babe," chuckled a familiar voice. Marie's mouth went from quivering and terrified to an amused smile. She nearly danced over to the closet door and opened it, to find Lawrence, dressed and grinning. Marie hugged him, then playfully slapped his arm. "I thought I was alone this morning!" she whispered loudly.
         "Now why would I leave? There is some truth, though, to your neighbor's story. I did pull away in my 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1, but only so far so that your father wouldn't see or suspect anything," chuckled Lawrence quietly. He stared into her eyes for quite some time, then finally kissed her. "You have no idea how hard it is to sleep in a room full of a 19-year-old's bras and underwear, either."

© Copyright 2010 Rob Vernon (loverboy316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661064-The-Teenage-Love-Element