*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661372-Taking-Away-Our-Children
Rated: E · Editorial · Religious · #1661372
As the show unfolds that is the Catholic Church, we all have to reexamine our views!
On every news site, the story about the Catholic priests and sexual abuse of little boys is told again and again. For every time a story is told exposing the horrors of this act of extreme abuse, the Catholic church tells us a story of why it's OK. Why the priest or the Pope or anyone else should not be reprimanded or shot or removed from power!
They said earlier this week in defense of the Pope that Pedophilia was a SOCIAL problem, not limited to the Catholic Church. They said the Pope was being treated with the same disrespect and horror of the Jews during the holocaust! Are you freaking kidding me? What?
Hundreds of little innocent boys have been forced to have anal intercourse, oral sex and more, for the pleasure of Priests, who stand in front of their congregations as Shepherds leading their sheep, telling them how they should live. All the while thinking about what he is going to do with the Altar boy after mass. Boys who probably screamed silently and have nightmares of these trusted men. Who never could have a normal childhood, even though their parents assumed they were doing the best they could to insure their children's souls were in tact. Trying to live the best Catholic lives they could. Never realizing their children were living in fear and were angry because it appeared they were ignoring their terror.
The Catholic Church, the Boy Scouts and many more grown-up organizations that have been given carte-Blanche to our children and have betrayed us all. We drop our children off, thinking they are learning good values and good citizenship and good behavior, yet all the while, they are being used for the pleasures of the adults we trust.
Where are we going in America? Never before have we seen so many children being used for the sickness that adults can't control. They are being kidnapped in record numbers. They are being sought out in school and abused. Coaches and trusted sports instructors are using them for their perverse behaviors and yet nothing is being said.
The Catholic Church has buried the story in a guilt trip. They have turned it around to look like the Pope and the other officials that had the power to do something, are the poor mistreated souls. They don't care about the boys that are living the nightmare still. How do you get over something like that? Why are we all just standing around and doing nothing to stop this pattern?
If you are Catholic, then you are not taking your religion seriously. If you aren't raising holy hell about this in your parish, then shame on you. Shame on you for being blinded by the power of the church.
Boys Scouts the same thing. Are you an honorable, non-perverted Boy Scout who benefited from being in that organization? Then stand up and expose the bad things. Exposing the bad is the only hope to begin change. As long as we all just stand around and let them spoon feed us the lies and just accept it, there will never be any hope for the children coming.
Adults using children for sex is for sure a social problem. We allow the pedophiles to operate on the Internet and in our lives. We don't rebuke them or put them out. We should prosecute them and publicly put them in front of a firing squad. Especially the priest. They should be tried and sentenced to death for killing our children's souls. The souls they were trusted to shape and grow. They are guilty of murder of our children and we don't even take it seriously.
What is the cure for being sexually abused? If you were a little boy who had been forced to have anal sex or oral sex with a grown man, over and over again, what would it take for YOU to be back to NORMAL? Would you be a productive, homosexual for the rest of your life? Or would you be a productive, heterosexual or would you just be screwed up for the rest of your life?
We better wake up! We are turning into an evil world. We have begun to accept that our children will be abused. We are becoming adapted to the torture of our precious children. Are you aware of who is being allowed to watch or your children or influence them? Do you care?
© Copyright 2010 Rose Richmond (roserichmond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661372-Taking-Away-Our-Children