*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662476-skinny-dipping
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #1662476
teens late night excursion.
it was a warm night, great for a few drinks in the park. my female friends and i had managed to lure some boys away from the boarding house. they were cute and joked playfully, chasing us until cornered then tickling us to the ground, there body's looming over us dominantly, whispering suggestive thoughts into our ears.

as it became late some paired off and 3 of us decided to scale the tall fence of the pool and go for a swim. we undressed nervously, conscious of each others body's and turning our backs.
it wasn't long before my companions started kissing and left the pool for the privacy behind the changing shed.
i took advantage of there absence by jumping off the diving board, the sensation of the water flowing past my body and the thrill of being naked consumed me, i jumped again and again, my long wet hair brushing passed my shoulders as i glided through the water. my body felt weightless and i fell into a timeless dreamy state.

i never heard the footsteps, just glimpsed a figure through the water as i swam. i continued swimming, my time in the water had built my confidence and i didn't mind anymore if one of the boys watched me. every time i rose i purposely had my back to him, pretending to be ignorant of his presence.
after a short time i had had enough and pulled myself out of the pool opposite him, bending over suggestively, wiping the beads of watter off my skin, wringing my hair out and letting it fall over my slim frame.

he cleared his throat it was deep
i ignored it and kept preening

"excuse me miss"

i froze, that wasn't a boys voice.... it was a man's

turning my head cautiously and keeping my back to him, i saw a tall figure.
the first thing i noticed was his face. smooth skin, clean shavin. his face was framed by short hair and an amazing jaw. i stood for a moment taking in his stunning face before i realized what he was wearing.
a uniform, a police uniform.
i stood not sure what to do, the embarrassment of being naked had been pushed aside by the shock of what was happening.
he gestured to me to come and get my clothes that were spread near him, on the other side of the pool. i watched his eyes on me as i walked slowly around, my hands clasped between my legs. i dressed then he said "I'm going to have to escort you out of the pool, theres been a complaint"
i didn't say a word and followed him out.
"are you alright to make your own way home" he said.
"yes".... i said the first thing that popped into my head.
he got into his car with the other officer and i left.
once home i played the scene over and over in my head, thinking of so many alternate endings.
© Copyright 2010 nico_ok (nico_ok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662476-skinny-dipping