*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662658-Aria
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1662658
One girl and her dragon
~~ WARNING: Contains dragon bestiality which some people might find offensive ~~

Aria was frustrated, a 17 year old being watched like she was 12, just because of the boy she dated. Sometimes the village made her hate him, wishing she could feel differently about him. But, then they would walk through the fields together talking long into the night and she forgot all about the prejudice.

Their lunch had been awkward, they had met in the centre of the village and decided to eat under the apple trees on the green, It was half an hour before she started to notice the people. They were walking slower than normal, or finding tasks to occupy themselves with around the green rather than heading home. It felt like they were being watched by the whole village.

She had left early when she could no longer taste what she was eating. Walking slowly back to the house she tried to work out how to get the village to accept him. No great ideas came to her, short of him saving the village from a horde of bandits, and she had no idea how to find a horde of bandits that would be willing to loose to a boy.

The barn was warm with the afternoon sun filling the south window. She closed the large doors, slotting the bar into place. Then she shut the windows making sure the latches held them securely. With the last opening closed the barn became dark, lit only by the rays that worked their way in through the cracks.

She gave a low, long whistle and waited. At first nothing happened, then big pile of hay at the far end started to shake. His head finally pushed through. She loved his face, white and round with shining black eyes. “There you are. How you been boy?”.

Apa pushed through the hay letting the stack collapse into the pit he slept in. She was always impressed by the sight of him. He spread his large wings, the tips brushing the sides of the narrow barn, reminding her how quickly he was outgrowing it. They had started to take on colour, the top a light blue slowly fading towards the tip. His body was large and muscular, a streak of blue running down his back to the tail. He was wider than a horse but only the height of a large dog.

His tail whipped from side to side flicking the hay into the air, like his wings it started blue and faded down to white at the tip. She was amazed how fast he grew, it was nearly five years before that she had found the egg, feeling like a large pebble that needed both hands to carry. When he hatched he was a bright white, bits of grey shell stuck to him, the size of a small cat as he stumbled across the barn floor.

She spent her evenings playing with him, watching him flap his wings, feeding him on whatever meat she could buy and small creatures from the fields or the woods. It was a year before his first flight, starting as little hops extended by frantic flapping of wings and then finally he could fly round the barn. Now he could hover in the middle of the barn and fly from one end to the other, but it had been a long time since he could fly in circles without hitting the sides.

“What do you think I should do? Is he worth it?” She sat down on the floor, he rested his head on her chest pushing against her and purred. “That's sweet of you, but I could use something a little more constructive.”

He gave a low mew and then licked her cheek, the trail of saliva left in its wake thick on her skin. “Ewwww!” She pushed him back and he gave a sound almost like a bark. “You can be so gross at times.” She picked up her bag, “Luckily for you, I love you and brought you a treat.” The leg of lamb had cost her a lot but she had been neglecting him, she hadn't found him any fresh meat in over a month.

He wrenched the meat from her hands and threw it across the barn for him to chase after. His tail flicked round as he dashed off, knocking her onto her ass. She giggled as she got back to her feet. She climbed up the ladder to the hay loft where she could sit with her feet dangling in the air while watching Apa run round throwing and chasing his dinner.

Her mind drifted back to her problems, they could split up and make the village happy, they could get married and the village would have to accept him or they could run away. She had no idea how she would tell him about Apa, and convincing him to run away with a dragon in a world scared by them would not be easy. Splitting up would be easy, they had done it twice already, the problem was she couldn't stay away from him. So that left getting married.

She lay back day-dreaming about the wedding day, she would wear a white dress, flowers in her hair. The whole village would fill the green, they would bring food and gifts. Her father would give her away, he was the only one who didn't disapprove. People would watch with those disapproving looks on their faces, maybe even tutting during the readings. But then they would be married, he would be one of the village, not an outsider.

And then their wedding night, her giving herself to him fully. They had come so close many times but she couldn't risk it, a child out of wedlock would ruin everything. It would be too late to get approval, the proper order must be followed: marriage then pregnancy. She was not a stranger to his naked body, they had spent many days amongst the trees with her pleasuring him but it never went too far.

She knew how it would happen, he would carry her into the hut, a basic one room hut her father would build them on their own plot of land to provide shelter while they built their own house. She would be put down onto the soft bed, the straps of her dress pushed off her shoulders by his rough hands.

The dress would fall to her waist revealing her naked breasts to him. Slipping out of his own shirt he would join her on the bed. She would slide the dress under her ass, down her legs to be left naked beside him.

In the barn, her fingers roamed over her own body at the fantasy. They pulled up her skirt and as she imagined him sinking into her for the first time her fingers mimicked his motions. She began to bring herself to climax at the fantasy as she had many times over the previous months.

She had completely forgotten about Apa until his tongue stroked up her leg. Her eyes shot open and she sat up, “Apalala, you get down.” He was standing on his back legs, front legs gripping the ladder, with his neck strained his head was between her legs.

He ignored her, his tongue working up her inner thigh, warm and soft against her skin. She found herself unable to stop him, her fingers slid out of her and moved to her sensitive bud and his tongue slid in to replace them.

His tongue undulated, feeling like it was rhythmically swelling inside her. It was unlike anything she had experienced before. Her fingers on her swollen hot nub moved quickly, she felt her climax building inside her. She felt her body getting hotter, she could feel her pulse in her thighs pounding. Her legs began to twitch, her control of them waning. The orgasm hit her hard, her, body folding up trying to contain it within her body.

He pulled his tongue back out, licking at her gently as it slid from between her legs. She pushed herself back from the edge using the palms of her hands to slide backwards. With her out the way Apa climbed up the ladder quickly so he was standing over her. For the first time she saw a large penis between his legs, seeming to poking out from between his scales. Like his underside it was white but appeared soft unlike the hard scales that covered every inch of his body.

She reached out taking it in her hand, it was warm and fleshy unlike the rest of him. At her touch he made a deep purring sound. Her fingers explored its length, the tip rounded, it was a smooth column the width of her wrist. Her fingers enjoyed the pliable feel of it. She could sense his excitement, it vibrated through her.

She felt light-headed, unsure what to do, she loved Apa so much, he had always comforted her when she was finding it hard to cope with life. This, however, wasn't comforting it was something much more. She knew what he wanted, it wasn't about pleasure it was about connecting. She wanted to feel the closeness, but more than that she wanted to feel the excitement. She'd had to fight the desire for sex for over a year for fear of pregnancy and now it was offered to her with that complication removed.

She decided what she wanted and rolled onto her stomach, then pulled her knees under her. She realised she was completely under him, his neck above her head so his head stuck out further. Reaching behind her fingertips managed to brush his tip lightly. He responded by moving closer, his tip pressing against her ass. Excited by the feel she directed him to her fleshy lips without hesitation.

One instant he was standing pushing her lips open and then the next he was inside her. It was a smooth but incredibly fast movement, there was a moment of pain but it was soon lost as she felt filled by him. She adjusted herself slightly to make the angle better and he started pumping into her fast, she let out a scream at the shock of his movement that forced her into the floorboards.

She pushed herself back up from the boards, fighting the relentless thrusts. He was growling above her, inside her she felt he would rip her open. Through the constant ramming she managed to shout: “Apa slow down.” His growl changed back down to a purr as he slowed.

With a slower movement she could feel him in more detail. Her flesh gripped him tightly, his smooth shaft and round tip pushing in easily. He felt hot inside her, the heat spreading out to fill her entire body. She began moaning as he rubbed against the sensitive skin inside her, her bud pulsing with heat as it throbbed between her legs.

She reached down between her hot thighs, fingers caressing the burning nub. The flesh surrounding her bud was wet, letting her fingers slip easily along the excited skin. She quickly brought herself to the edge of orgasm as Apa began to speed up, she knew it was his own excitement driving the speed and her body was responding to him moving with him rather than fighting him like it had at first

Swelling inside her it felt like he was breathing, she took it as a sign that soon he would finish. She relaxed her body no longer trying to control her own climax but allowing it to peak when it wanted. Growling he spread his wings, she could feel them beating in the air. His front legs lifted off the ground, looking back over her shoulder she could see him standing on his back legs using his wings for balance his body shifting back and forth. Straining his neck he let out a high pitch scream.

She felt the explosion coming, inside her it felt like he had swollen to twice his size. Then his release felt like a blast inside her. Slumping onto the floor she felt him pump into her causing her second climax to scream through her. With him standing on his back legs she slipped off him as he continued to pump his seed out, it covered her ass and splattered on the wooden boards. She rolled over pushing herself back from him, sliding on her cum drenched ass.

He still beat the air slowly and powerfully with his large wings blowing her hair behind her. His body was darker, the blue had spread further and those parts that had been completely white had become the palest blue. She watched his member still pumping out clear liquid in slow pulses. Slowly the pulses faded, the pool in-front of him dripping through the cracks in the board. She watched him slowly shrink and then was shocked as his penis retracted into his body with scales rearranging themselves to cover its entrance.

He dropped back onto all fours, made a little bark and pressed his head against her cheek. “Good boy”she whispered while patting his head. She looked round at the barn, dirt and hay had been thrown around by the beating of his wings, the large pool of his seed was slowly leaking down onto the hay beneath.

She threw her arms round his neck and hugged him while trying to understand what had happened, she had lost her virginity to a 5 year old dragon who seemed to understand everything she said to him. She knew she wouldn't tell of Apa's existence till her wedding night but she realised that even then she would have to keep some things secret.
© Copyright 2010 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662658-Aria