*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662852-Stickers
Rated: 18+ · Article · Inspirational · #1662852
Different kinds of stickers with their importance, colors, sizes, uses.
Stickers have fascinated people of most ages, for me it does to this day. I have always wondered as a kid, how come they get sticky on the back side? sometimes with the colors sizes, uses, etc. I remember seeing stickers on my friends books in school to identify her books among others, ones with cartoon characters, ones that shine in the light, glow in the darks......

the best of all i love to this date are the inspirational ones, ones that have a thought on them and keep you thinking about that all day long. i would grin with joy when my teacher used to stick a smiley on our page for good work.

you can use stickers for different uses too, children use it to personalise their stuff, you use it in the kitchen to make out what spice fills which bottle, stickers in your books as reminders, you black books with smileys, stars, hearts, teddy bears, even I LOVE YOUs'.

stickers also say so much about its user, colorful: lively or bubbly, loves excitement. teddies: the user cannot let go off their childhood too soon, hearts : either the person is in love or the person has the same feeling for every happening.

I remember using glow in the darks as kids, all over our cupboards, fans and sometimes on the walls.

Stickers are also used in the marketing field to show how well a product sells or is low key. they are brightly colored to catch the eye.you would normally see the word FREE in a sticker that is bright and with needle shaped edges.

by the way, they are also used in packaging and protection of wares. this also reminds me of stickers on cars that would portray the kind of the user, sometimes they have catchy one liners that STICK to your mind, or a national flag, BABY ON BOARD, we can go on.

the funny part is trying to peel it off, it tears in bits and pieces and it sticks to your hand and it gets messy!
© Copyright 2010 Apple Seed (velida_v at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662852-Stickers