*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663176-Relation-of-principals-and-teachers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1663176
behavior and attitude the HOS / the Principals towards their teachers
I want to write something about which is being done in the indian Govt schools. towards the teachers . the teachers who are the dedicated to their work and to the students and want to teach the best content to their students . after that the some hitler type the principal like Harbir singh , the principal govt sbv laxmi nagar delhi india  school principal wants only slave  teacher . he donot provide the full freedom of their teachers . but he work as  the teachers are their slaves . he said that if i say you to dance you have to dance. he emphasis the teachers to work upto 12 hrs in day where as the duty hours of the govt evening schools in delhi india is 1.00 pm to 6.10 /6.30 pm . he calls the teachers on sunday and on vacation period . he donot allow the teacher to sign on duty register in vacation period . he emphasis the teachers to do work of sweeper to clean the class yourself by the teachers infornt of students . he issue the memo to the teachers whenever the teachers are in the class in accurate time and they are teaching well after that he issues the memo them. in the reply he emphasis reply should be according to him . if any teacher refuse he issue more and more memos to them . and the file of that teacher will go to the higher authority with illegal memos like o f sh AK TRIPHATIS and sri kant sharma two teachers who refuse to write reply according to him . A k gupta the another teacher who is the incharge of eco club he emphasis him to give the water to the plant by himself not by the waterwoman with the buckets . all the other teacher including myself also the slave of this principal to pass their time smoothly without tension .

Because there is no senior officer like EO Dr saroj Bala sain hear the complaint of the teacher , soroj is favourable eo of this principal . he marked red on duty register on 12.50 instead of 1.05 pm and mark casual leave at 1.10 Pm without any application of the teacher and said that go to your home , I will not allow to you to sign you.

Once a teacher som dutt sharm argue him he call the police and charge against him misbehavior with him . the police want to arrest the som dutt sharma no one teacher can support him because everyone is in terror of him . then som dutt sharma has to bow against him with his neck on the floor.

the two other teachers can not survive more the cause of his terror . they are already facing and suffering from renal disease other one is suffering from heart disease .when the come to the school after dialises from hospital he give them memos and more and more tension so that they are unble to survive more.

the teachers assositition the president  om singh , tara chand sharma are his friends so no one teacher or secretary of the school can apporach them.

the secretary of the school is mr ss sharma he also put the terror in his mind if you will urge for any teacher no one teacher will support you and I will give to more tension in your daily life . so always keep silent against me .

when the transfer link of teachers open he changes his behavior for that time only and the teacher cannot fill the bulk transfer form . some time he call some teachers and shows he has changed . some time he said my transfer has final to anand vihar school some time he said I have trasferred to lalita park school . so the transfer in bulk cannot be done.
© Copyright 2010 parasoly (narenderkumarj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663176-Relation-of-principals-and-teachers