*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665265-There-are-no-monsters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amanda
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1665265
A short tale about an enigma which lives deep within all our subconscious.
Something different.





There are no monsters.



The warm breeze washed across her cheeks the moonlight danced amongst the tall buildings.



She sat atop her perch waiting, her eyes focused on the small minded people below, a predator waiting in the shadows ready to pounce on some unsuspecting prey. The hunger in her heart a furnace lit her hunger for another’s spirit calling to her.



She needed to be set free her soul to wander amongst the heavens.



She glided effortlessly between the tall towers mans architecture held no boundaries to her.

The darkest night lit up by the man made tungsten lights of humanity.



They need this light to feel safe, its warm glow wrapping around their bodies lighting up the pathways to their souls. They feel safe secure from harm…that is until the darkness enveloped them. Nights filled with dreams, worlds of fantasies colliding in the darkness.



Realities mixing with the unknown there are no monsters are there…or maybe the monsters do not want to be seen until the time is right.



She moves between the rooftops silent like the breeze a whisper in the darkness a rustle of leaves going unnoticed the shadows masking its intensions the human heart her target, life’s a precious gift to be cherished.

Predator or prey who chooses to be what, is it thrust upon you or does destiny play its part, a life changing thing that guides us all to an inevitable outcome. 

A stranger walking alone, the shadows coming out to greet him safe confident, he is strong and yet vulnerable. Pain can be masked in many ways hidden from view until the time is right to reveal the real reason for being there.

The mask removed the horror kept at bay until the time was right an alto ego now on show the task in hand a life to end for life’s pleasures to go on.



It was time to choose she sat upon her perch the cool breeze brushed her hair its invisible fingers caressing her scalp another victim soon to become a part of her.



The sorrow of losing a loved one the pain of being alone lost moments meant to be a life soon to be changed a man’s fate in another’s hand.

A victim soon to be chosen its intensions hidden from view, the beast tucked away inside the shell of a woman the reality unknown. He looked around unaware of the blue eyed monster now stalking him hidden away from prying eyes.

Wrapped in the flesh of innocence to keep it safe until time is on side the shadows a friendly place to live, Safe from the eyes of the innocent minds soon to be tricked and used its form yet to be discovered .



The night crept on the moon shining brightly in the star filled sky the love of a woman the bait to be dangled a spider’s web to ensnare the foolish. A shadowy figure dressed in white moving in the shadows floating as if by magic, a captivating scene to behold.



He stood frozen in time waiting, a life passing by like the clouds  floating in the heavens her icy breath washing over him, her web now spun his future sealed soon to be joined with another’s. He looked down from above his body wrapped in silk his fate now sealed destinies path laid out before him. An unsuspecting male lost to this world all his suffering soon to end, hidden in the shadows his future awaiting him.



The game now ended time her friend a meal to be enjoyed the suffering yet to begin. The night crept by slowly teasing the mind allowing thought to explore unknown outcomes the shadowy figure still unseen. The fear inside tormenting him his body wrapped in a parcel of silk, packaged by an unseen being memories of lost moments flashing by.

The suns first rays clawed their way over the horizon filling the shadows pushing them to one side the safety of day light to warm the heart and soothe the mind. Only a head allowed to witness what was to come to pass a cruel act for entertainment the look in his eyes yet to be seen the early dawn only the beginning the end already written.



The world awakes the sun’s rays warming the earth ready for busy people to go about their business; he turns his head looking for the answers.



She laid in the corner of the large room her white dress covering the floor her long black hair hung over her shoulders a tormented soul unable to control her own destiny. Sleep in control she purred like a cat contented.



The room was large the high ceilings overwhelming, Victorian architecture dominating the scene the tiled floor went on forever, where was he?



Questions filled his mind no answers given his reason for being there still not known. He watched as the sun’s rays crept across the floor warming the room the white dress now bathed in a ghostly light. He heard the rustling of clothes along a polished floor the room all aglow hiding it from sight.



He felt her icy breath on his cheek she was before him her deep blue eyes probing him studying the man now in her possession.



She licked his cheeks tasting him a satisfied smile on her face a meal soon to be enjoyed the flesh hidden beneath a protective covering waiting to be eaten.



He watched her; she floated effortlessly in front of him his body hung between two pillars held by invisible threads. His voice had left him his throat dry he tried to move but the silken blanket held him fast, her dress fell to the floor.

Her breasts were shapely her nipples erect a stomach hungry for food, curvy hips, long legs sexy and inviting, he was aroused by this sensuous creature before him.



Her pheromones filled the still air his penis grew larger pressing against the silken bag; she cut through it with sharp finger nails allowing it stick out the symbol of manhood in full view.

He felt the soft touch of a woman’s hand she pulled on it teasing him her firm grip pressing against the hood, she smiled at him, no words were spoken a bond now forming between them.



Two lives entwined stitched together by invisible fingers. He watched in awe the changes now occurring before his eyes, she turned her hairy sex thrust in front of his face. Her long legs wrapped around the silken bag barely touching, long fingers held on to a woven web, her lips kissed his erect phallus. She lifted her body up her breasts hung down the nipples erect he could smell her scent the aroma intoxicating, it filled his senses.



She moaned a deep guttural sound emanating from within her, his penis the drinking straw soon to be used by her. Another man sacrificed to feed her, this curse passed on to her the hunger now upon her once more, she salivated the meal soon to be enjoyed.



She sank her long fangs into his penis he screamed out in pain his body shuddered as the poison was injected into his veins a beating heart helping to pump it into every part of her meal.

She waited patiently time her friend; he wasn’t going anywhere she licked his penis her soft touch now welcomed once more. His body felt numb and yet he was still aware his brain allowed to think his feelings given permission to experience what was to befall him.



She stopped he felt her lips tighten around his penis as she begun sucking the fluid from his body, it felt strange this feeling his legs were the first to eaten digested flesh mixed with bone, now a soup to be enjoyed, sucked through a tube provided by man.  He was unaware of his fate his mind locked away from the pain his sorrow soon to be realised when the final act was played.



Her hunger sated for the now she released her lips from the male symbol that was now once more providing life for another ,his legs now hung in empty sacks of skin the meal within used up by another’s needs.     





The strange enigma turned around her belly full for now she smiled at him he was confused the feeling in his legs still real to two empty bags all the goodness removed. She spoke her voice soft and gentle like the breeze her mind joining with his two soon to become one.



He watched as she scurried up the wall in front of him like a spider on her web, she turned to face him a smile on her pretty face. He tried to move the soft material pulled against his flesh a living thing under the influence of another; she smiled at him the knowledge hers alone.



The day passed by slowly he felt sick he kicked his legs aware of the freedom they now had. He pushed his feet against the webbing he tried his hardest to break free.

Darkness crept in she stirred he didn’t see her move he looked around the dimly lit room nothing…he screamed out her face appearing from nowhere. She smiled at him before turning around her hairy sex brushed against his face she rubbed her open labia against his skin she was wet her urine still dripped from her folds of skin.



She moaned with pleasure as she once again attached her soft lips to his penis to drink from his body. Her legs wrapped around his head as she used his face for her pleasure whilst she sucked his living flesh through his penis. A thick straw to drink from his life force pulled from within its own pelt, bit by bit to feed the demon now attached to his torso.



She tightened her grip her strong thighs now clamped tightly around the struggling man’s head her warm fluid spurted from her filling his mouth as each climax reached its peak. She lifted her head up, her mouth full of liquefied flesh and bone. Her orgasms taking control her pleasure now the only thing that mattered to her. She swallowed what had been removed changing position her sex now enveloping her receptacle she pulled on it her strong muscles pulling his sperm from with his testicles to fertilize the egg sack in her womb.



She screamed out in pleasure as she pulled free to continue to feed upon her lover’s body, her need to eat from him all that mattered.



She remained attached drinking from the vessel he watched helpless as his body collapsed into itself. His insides were being  sucked out by this woman, only the head left to eat the eyes staring into space, empty orbs his soul removed.

  A shrivelled shell remained the man within now gone an empty bag of skin all that marked a life now past. Darkness filled the room she slept contented her stomach full once more her child already fed its first meal others would be needed to help her grow, a mother’s love a bond to strong to be broken by the hand of man.



Past lives and futures victims waiting to be taken to feed the hungry another soon to be unleashed to hide in the shadows , stalking weary travellers and lost souls to feed the an unknown terror lurking in the darkness…there are no monsters are there.



The end.

© Copyright 2010 amanda (amandajones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665265-There-are-no-monsters