*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665413-Muder-Night
Rated: · Short Story · Dark · #1665413
This is about a walk home at night.
It was time to leave my friends house beofre my parents got home and noticed that I was gone, and I really got it. I was already groiunded for coming home late from a school night. I stepped out of her house. Wow it was really dark. Darker then I expected. I walked out into the darkness. Cold air swarmed around me like whispey hands. I wrapped my jacket over my shoulders. I began to walk. I started down the street. I passed a flickering street light. I was walking too slow so I began to pick up pace. "Help!!!". I heard a shout. What was that about?
I kept walking ignoring the sound. It sounded like an adult. A woman of course. I didn't really care because if I wasn't home on time I'd be in the same position. It was a quiet and dark night. The stars seemed to swarm around me. There was a half moon that was glowing it was beautiful. I wish I could stay out here forever and lye under the stars. I heard a twig snap. I spun around. "Hello?" I asked acting stupid becaus eif someone was there it's not like their going to let me know that. Oh well. I kept walking. I was lost in a dream when I was standing in front of a tree. The leaves were rattling around but there was no wind. I starred into the tree. Some began to fall out. Thump! It hit the groung with a splitting noise. I couldn't prevent myself from screaming. It was a-a- a dead body! That was enough for me I went running down the street not watching or caring if anyone saw me. I ran throught the alley way jumped over my fence and rushed in the door. Damn the door was locked. I hurried and grabbed the kays and opened the door shaking severly. Once I was in the house ran and I sat on the couch and statrted crying. I had no idea what I needed to do. I just sat there. I couldn't call the cops.
© Copyright 2010 gothicwrite (brezanangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665413-Muder-Night