*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666176-midnight-screams-pt-5sarahs-POV
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by PG
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1666176
after seeing xavier in the white room and blackng out again sarah awakens
I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. Shrill,high-pitched, and much louder than i remember. I rolled to the side and reached for the off button. The smell of pancakes, bacon, and french toast drifted to me from down the hall, in the kitchen. As i rose from my bed and approached my mirror i noticed, suddenly, a differenc in my appearence. My eyes were a sea green, and my hair, seemingly inches longer with beautiful cascading waves, now was tented a soft honey color. Not to menion my figure had gone from awkward limbs to totally wicked curves. What happened to me? Whatever it was, i wasn't going tocomplain.

Skipping giddily down the hall, i couldn't help but giggle at the sight of my sister groggily draging herself out of her bed. I reached my kitchen and prepared my breakfast. 10 minutes later, after finishing off my toast, i saw my mother looking at me with a strange look on her face.
"something wrong?" I asked. She shifted her weight to her other leg then spoke,"What did you do to yourself?" Her voice was sightly accusing yet i heard a hint of curiosity.
"I, uh, dyed it last night and , um bought some contacts."
Her eyes held disbeleif, but she said nothing more.
Karina, then came strolling into the kitchen and snagged a slice of toast. She didn't seem to notice my changes.

I hurried back to my room to choose my outfit for the day. I chose a black paramore shirt, ripped abrocrombie skinny jeans, checkered black nd white vans, with a silver studded belt. Satisfied with my look i headed to my radio and started my paramore CD. 'Ignorance' began to play,and i bobbed my head while i headed to my mirror for my make-up and hair. I went simple with black liner and mascara then silver hooped earings and a checkered black and pink wrist-band for jewelery. I deided on just brushing my hair for shine and left it with the waves. I looked hot, though i don't mean to brag.

I met Karina at the bottom of the steps, and this time she noticed my looks. Her eyes went wide, but she spoke no words.
"Bye mom, gotta get to school!"
She nodded while she took a sip from her coffee, and watched as i picked up my backpack from the couch and strode out the door, Karina, still a bit stunned, followed close behind. Walking into the sun i suddenly felt itchy and irritated. 'I better hurry to school, besides Xavier will be waiting.' Just then everything from last night came flooding back to memory. I gasped as i finally realized why everything was so different. Xavier was in for one hell of a talk. With my knew found knowledge, i quickened my pace as i saw the school come into view. Waiting for me like i had predicted, Xavier smiled and jogged to my side.
"You're alright!" He exclaimed.
My gaze, which had been focused on the ground, now focused on his smile.

"Uh, yeah, guess i am." I felt a surge of happiness flow through me as i felt his arm slide around my waist and pull me closer to his side.He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.
"What's troubleing you? Oh, you must be wondering about your sudden change in appearance."
I nodded breathlessly, due to the sudden display of affection.
"I will explain after school at the hideout." He said simply. Then in one swift movement turned me to face him and lifted my face so that my lips touched tenderly to his. My face burned with the fire this gentle kiss sent through my veins. He released me and began to walk away,then from over his shoulder he shouted,
"I love you!See you at lunch!" and preceeded into the school.
At that moment i realized with fear but also love that i had just shared a kiss with the vampire, Xavier.
© Copyright 2010 PG (bri9612 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666176-midnight-screams-pt-5sarahs-POV