*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666291-State-of-my-mind-Beta
by jimmy
Rated: E · Article · Philosophy · #1666291
About the generic emotional turmoil.
Weltschmerz : denotes the kind of feeling experienced by someone who understands that physical reality can never satisfy the demands of the mind.

its just one of those days when you feel quite pathetic for a lot of reasons, known and unknown. Everything that seemed plausible a few moments ago now is as irrational as ever, reason evades, and everything that you've been doing till now feels as if its in stark contrast of what you really want to be doing.

I want to travel the world, meet new people, recite stories to old friends and make new ones every now and then, to be with the people i love when i want to be with them, to never change through circumstances and remain the same but it just gets to you, things change, you change.

Every single one of us has probably felt this way sometime or the other, the question however is whether to fight this feeling or not. it doesn't seem like we're winning.

you find ways to get out of this circle, you've got your wise friends, some got books, some just know how to get these things done,infact it's not pristine, most of us knows these things, its embedded in our minds, the application however is, subjective.

So back to the original question again, to fight this feeling or not? Sadistic find a certain kind of joy in this depression, some just find means to get out of this rut. i personally feel that that one should experience this feeling wholly and completely, for if it weren't for these nadirs we may never we able the true joy of highs. The catch is to not get so engrossed in the feeling that one loses touch with reality. The Devil's always been a charmer so that should be a just reason for the argument.

Here's keeping my fingers crossed to not get lost in oblivion rather just incubating, and waiting for  better things to come.




© Copyright 2010 jimmy (prateekpal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666291-State-of-my-mind-Beta