*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666300-The-Vicious-Cycle-Grand-Finaly
Rated: E · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1666300
She wakes up in jail, completely confused.
The Vicious Cycle Grand Finaly

1

I never thought that this sick vicious cycle in which he and I used to dance would end in such a way. Not that I never had a premonition, or nightmares of what might happen one day. Still, I somehow never expected it.

It's dark and cold. The gray walls that surround me are carved with white chalk stripes and ingenious phrases. The little amount of light that comes from the outside through a small window, illuminates the metal toilet that obviously hasn't been cleaned in a while.

Sitting on the stone cold floor with my back against the wall, my knees pulled close to my body and my hands folded under my knee pits, I cradle myself back and forth. Thoughts of insanity and vague memories are flashing by while holding my head between my knees. My heart is pounding in my throat and I'm hyperventilating.

"This isn't really happening... This isn't really happening...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious to find out what happens next? Go to: http://theviciouscyclegrandfinaly.blogspot.com/
© Copyright 2010 G.Nietje (g.nietje at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666300-The-Vicious-Cycle-Grand-Finaly