*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666622-Encouragement-For-Writers
Rated: E · Article · Writing · #1666622
This particular article discusses discouragement with rejections and revising your work.
Disappointment will come in this business; however don’t let it determine how far you succeed in life. Instead when it comes to feedback on your writing, take time to revise, improve, and learn in preparation for what you will need to know more about as a writer.

Rejection of course is the biggest negative that every writer alike has to face in this business. No one’s exempt, even the best writers were subjected to this. As a freelance writer/poet, I’ve been writing for over a course of four years and believe me I’ve had my share of disappointment.

However, the difference was that I never gave up, because I believed strongly in myself and my writings. Rejection letters is a reality for writers and in this business of writing they will come and go. When it comes to the business of writing, it’s best you believe heavily in your own work, because although you may think it’s great, some editors may not.

Regardless of the outcome, don’t let this keep you from pursuing your long lived dream of becoming a published writer. Remember never to give up on your dreams no matter how long it takes to finally see your work in print. In the end, failure will be the open door to success. As a writer, you should always walk with faith, boldness, patience, consistency, determination, and most of all just believe in yourself especially when all else fails.



© Copyright 2010 donarie (dsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666622-Encouragement-For-Writers