*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666704-Attack
by EssTee
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Crime/Gangster · #1666704
Steph is attacked by her ex boyfriend. her boyfriend and his dad witness the horror.
I ran quickly to a place I thought I’d be safe. The theatre. They wouldn’t find me in all the rooms I knew so well.
I could here them. Their strides quickening. Catching up. I turned the corner and sprinted to the theatre doors. I ran to the doors leading to the auditorium but I wasn’t fast enough. They had followed me.
Suddenly, I felt a strong hand grasp my arm, pulling me round to face a man with a huge grin on his face like he just won a prize.
“Got her boss!” the man shouted.
I tried to struggle free but it was no use the man spun me and held onto both of my arms.
“Take her to the stage. It’s her big night.” the voice I new so well sent a shiver down my spine.
I was pushed onto the stage with the bright lights shining down on me. The man threw me onto the ground and walked to the door to stop me from trying to run out.
I lay on the ground. Scared.
Footsteps came from the back of the room-I didn’t raise my head knowing who it was-they got closer and closer until they were right before me.
“Stand up,” Jack demanded “I want you to stand up!”
He grabbed my hair pulling me onto my knees.
“Well if you won’t stand up for me, will you stand up for him?” he gestured to the back of the room.
There were four silhouettes. They began walking closer. Two were part of the gang but the sight of the other two filled me with horror. I stared as the one person I loved being dragged down the isle.
“John,” I whispered “let him go!”
I stood up.
“There we go. You stand up now” he nodded to someone behind me.
I turned to look but as I did someone bashed my back and I fell back to the ground. Laughed sounded as I fell. Next I received a kicks in the stomach time and time again. They laughed more as they saw the tears from my eyes. I closed my eyes praying that when I opened them it would all be over.
“Aw. Does it hurt?” Jack said in a sarcastic tone “it does. Oh well. Tough , you deserve it.”
He lifted my chin as if to say something, instead he slapped my cheek, hard.
He stood and faced john and his dad.
“Do you like her now? This is how she belongs. She’s in her place here.”
Jack ran towards me and picked me up holding me very close to him.
“No one believed her when she said I’d tried to hurt her. You all believed me but she was telling the truth. I was sick and tired of her coming round and all we done was watch movies. I wanted more. A lot more. So I took her to my room and locked the door. She begged and asked why I was doing it? I held her tight but she slipped away and ran. Then hoping someone would believe her and help her but no they listened to me” he laughed.
I looked at John, his expression grave and sensed he was sorry for not believing me.
Suddenly I felt something cold, dangerous against my skin. A knife. I inhaled a deep breath, scared for not only my life but john’s and his dad’s as well. I tried to move away from the blade but couldn’t in Jack’s strong grip.
He ran the blade up and down the material over my stomach.
“Please don’t” I asked him.
“I want you to pay. I need you to pay. You deserve it,” he paused as if he had a thought “unless, you beg.”
“I will not beg you. I would never give you the satisfaction.” I hissed.
“ Steph just do as he says, please” John shouted at me.
“I like what he’s saying. He’s a clever boy.”
“No!” I shouted.
Jack then took in a deep breath and dug the blade slightly into my skin. I let out a scream.
“Now will you beg?”
“NO!” I shouted and dug my teeth firmly into his arm. He loosened his grip and I ran down the isle, knowing there was no point but I had to try to escape. Two members of his gang were standing by the back doors. I ran through the seats to the other side and yet again there were two members of his gang.
“Stephanie. You forgot something.”
I turned. Jack had John at knife point. My heart sank. John’s dad sat and pleaded for them to let his son go.
I hung my head, defeated.
“ You win Jack. You want me to beg?” I walked to the stage quickly and fell to my knees “then I’ll beg. Please if anyone is to be hurt, hurt me. He hasn’t got anything to do with this. Please” fresh tears covered my face. Dropping rhythmically to the floor.
“I knew you would break.” Jack let John fall to the floor and swiftly walked over to me.
He picked me up by my throat and held me at arms length obviously watching that I didn’t bite him again.
“You are a stupid little girl!” he shouted as he swung the knife in his hand hitting my stomach dead on target.
The pain was unimaginable. He let go of me and ran. I lay there. Bleeding. Scared.
John ran to me.
“Steph are you ok ? Please be ok. Stay with me. I love you.”
“You better,” I let out a faint chuckle.
John’s dad was at the other side of my phoning for an ambulance.
“You’ll be ok. I know you will.” John offered me words of comfort. I knew the wound was bad and I knew that my chances were slim so I needed to tell him just how much I cared.
“John I really do love you. I always will and I want you to remember that.”
I love you too and I’ll tell you tomorrow and the next day and the next because you’ll make it.”
“I…hope…sooo..” darkness consumed me. The arms of death crept closer. Too soon.
© Copyright 2010 EssTee (esstee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666704-Attack