*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666908-Lilith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Activity · #1666908
This is the first part of the first chapter of my first book:D.
I was on the ground and felt very strange. I couldn’t focus too much, so I couldn’t see very well what was around me. I tried to rise myself, but I felt a pain running through my body. Pain… I got the courage to try again to focus. I started seeing. I was on a street…actually in the middle of a street. It was all very confusing, because I …I didn’t remember where I was. Or how I got there …or even who I was. I heard a noise, a very loud noise coming straight towards me. When I turned to face the noise, I saw a bright, blinding light. Suddenly, the light and the noise were running past me and a voice screamed “Idiot, you’re going to get yourself killed!” Then, it vanished. My body started shaking. I don’t remember when I felt my body shake, not even feel my body at all. Everything was so new to me. I felt like I just became this “being”. What has happened to me?

“Hey, you! Are you lost? Did you run away?” Another voice spoke to me. I didn’t turn this time.

“Come on, let me look at you. Are you hurt?” The voice was coming so close. I felt scared…scared?

“Do you understand what I am saying?”

“No…”

“Oh, you can talk. Are you hurt?” The voice was next to me now. I had to look up. It was a man, fairly old, with a beard, a hat on, an overused coat and ripped up jeans. He had kind eyes, though.

“Hello, there. You are a girl. What’s your name, honey?” My name?

“Umm, I …I don’t remember. I don’t know if I have a name…” I was honest.

“Well now, everyone has a name. We’ll find you one. Where are your clothes? Are you hurt?” He has asked me that question so many times, but I didn’t know what to answer. Was I hurt? I didn’t realize until then that my body wasn’t covered in anything but a piece of white cloth. When I looked down to see the absence of clothes I saw my body. It was turning a purple shade and it was shivering. I couldn’t control it. I couldn’t make it stop.

“Come with me, we’ll find you some clothes. Come on, give me your hand.” It was then that I saw something on my hand. I first thought that it was part of the body, another violet shade. I had plenty of them.

“Oh, dear, you have a ring. Does this remind you of something?” A ring? Where did it come from?

“No, I don’t…it doesn’t”

“Well, come on then, let’s go home” Home…where was that?

© Copyright 2010 Josephine (josephine16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666908-Lilith