*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667085--Words-4-Wendy-
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Death · #1667085
How would you feel if your very best friend was murdered?
Mine?
She was my best friend!
How can this rip my heart from pink teddy bears and tree houses and crisp red apples in a cold room, in a packing shed, on a family farm, long ago, back then?
We went to the little weatherboard primary school together and we caught the bus to high school, together, everyday.
Words 4 Wendy?
How?...How can one express the rent of ones childhood...?
My best friend was murdered?
Yep!, on the t.v today and i am crying my head off over my best friend!!
Words 4 a Lady who i only knew as a girl and a teenager...No Words!!
Now i need to dedicate a book to my best friend and what shall i call such a book?
"The-Greeny-Bug-Tree"...That is what we are calling it and we spent many an hour climbing the old tree in the paddock out the back and we called that tree the faraway tree.
And it was the 70's when we went to our school social in our platform shoes.
But that is a sacred chapter of memory in every human beings life..."childhood"...
Memo-Letter, or maybe a note?...
My best friend yet not my blood...her death still cut deep as i heard the news.
Her mother and her father and her husband and sons, feel a blunter blade than my short spade...yet here i sit!
I loved Wendy and she loved me.
I am so sorry for her son.
His right, not mine, to write the words,
Mine!
© Copyright 2010 The-Delf (delf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667085--Words-4-Wendy-