*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667865-Saying-Goodbye-to-a-Great-Man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Family · #1667865
Saying Goodbye to a great man...
April 25th 2010 we lost a great man, Father and child of God.
The time he spent with us with never be forgotten, and he will live on in our hearts
Forever.

He leaves behind a loving Wife, Son and Daughter not to mention a host of family and friends that all thought of him as we all do.
He lived life as a provider for all who needed him, and he provided love to all who were missing it, He was a true man of God.

He will be spoken of to all that will lend an ear because of his faith and his enormous heart, He will go down in our history like the ones that came before him as truly an institution.
God needed him and God took him to work by his side now, and I know that he is smiling at the side of the lord knowing that his job was well done.

He was an inspiring man, a smart man, a tough man, yet as gentle as a lamb,
His whole life’s aspirations were to please his wife and those around him he loved so dearly.
We will celebrate his being on this earth for the rest of our lives because he made
This earth a better place for every one of us.
Though it’s said that God works in the most mysterious ways I know that there is no mystery to this, it was time, and I know god didn’t want his child to have to suffer one day longer, and though we all are devastated by this lost God knows we will all grow from it, God knows we all will learn from it, and God also knows that we will all bond together and learn how to live on from it.
}Prayer}

Father in Heaven we ask that you send down a tower of strength to us
We ask that you heal our broken hearts and our weary minds,
Father we ask that you teach us to be strong in your word as you did with your servant Lavon. Father we ask that you give your faithful servant Melba the strength to carry on in your heavenly word because we know you still have work for her to do.
We ask that your ease the pain and the loneliness of this incredible lost to all that knew and loved him so much.

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ “Amen”
© Copyright 2010 Pen Point (blackangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667865-Saying-Goodbye-to-a-Great-Man