*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669140-Fulfilment
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1669140
A married man is obsessed with the girl who vends ice creams outside his office.

She vended ice creams outside my office in Luanda. From the first day I set eyes upon her, my heart had fallen prey to her girly charms and womanly curves. Sitting in my cabin, my mind fixated upon her small body and black skin, both of which she abundantly displayed because of her penchant for skimpy halter tops and short skirts.

There was a tentative knock on the door. I looked at my watch. It showed 6 pm. Save for the security guard at the door, the office would be empty.

I tried not to sound too eager. “Come in.”

The door parted slightly and I was glad that the guard had complied with my instructions. She stood there alone, wearing the yellow-colored sundress which had taken my breath away that morning.

I waved her to the chair in front while my eyes devoured every inch of her small frame and a tsunami of confused emotions threatened my sanity. I breathed deeply the feral smell of her sweat.

She rewarded me with a dazzling smile. "Boa Noite."

My attention riveted on her full African lips, I blurted. "Boa Noite , Vina. Have a seat, please.”

"Obrigada." She handed me a bunch of currency notes. “I’ve brought the money.”

I thanked my mind for the plan it had devised. “Thank you.”

“No, I should thank you. If your driver would not have brought the material from your warehouse, I wouldn't have sold anything today. Mom would have been so upset,” she said.

I wasn’t helping you, Vina. I wouldn’t spare my driver even for my biggest client of milk powder. I kept my mouth shut because I couldn’t tell the truth and the innocence in her big almond-shaped eyes refrained me from uttering falsities. I had a desperate urge to hold her.

Her eyes signaled at the photo on my desk. “Your family?”

I nodded.

“They stay here?”

“They are in India.”

She pursed her lips. “You must be missing them.”

I gave her a wry smile. “It’s a part of life.”

We sat in silence for a few tortuous moments, before she rose. “I should go. Obrigada.'

I couldn’t conceal my dismay at those words and she looked bewildered at the way I stood up in haste. Trying to retrieve the situation, I walked to her side and offered her my hand. As our hands shook, the touch of her warm skin made my heart pound. Throwing all caution to the winds, I mumbled. “Vina, you’re a beautiful girl.”

Her eyes sparkled with joy at those words. “Obriga…” she wanted to say, but couldn’t because I had taken her in my arms and pressed my lips to hers.

She didn’t protest, not that if she would have it would have made any difference. My need for her had transgressed all limits of self-restraint and I was determined to have my way. The fact that she melted in my arms emboldened me further.

l lifted her short body and placed her on the edge of my desk. I gazed at her sensuous face with unabashed admiration. For long it had captured my imagination and tormented my heart. I kissed her again. Her lips parted slightly for my tongue to slide in and wrestle with hers. I relished the fruity taste of her mouth while my hands meandered over the skin of her bare back, the silky feel igniting flames of want across my body.

Tugging at the knot of the halter, I removed it and beheld her shapely brown breasts. I clasped them together and kissed the cleavage that formed. She began to moan when I cupped one in my hands and inserted the chocolaty nipple into my mouth.

She looked aghast when I knelt between her legs and raised the hem of her short skirt. I winked at her and pulled down her white cotton panty. Her shaved black womanhood made me wild with desire. I brought my face nearer and smelled the musky odor of her arousal. The swollen lips, gleaming with the essence of her desire tempted me and I kissed and sucked them, pleased by her moans. I teased her pleasure nub and tongued her depths to savor the creamy taste. When she rubbed her slippery flesh on my face, I knew it was time to claim her.

I rose to me feet and dropped my trousers and underwear. I wrapped my hand around my hardness and wedged the head inside her. She groaned as I began to push inside her velvety softness. I buried myself inside her to the hilt and looked into her eyes where I found ecstasy. Encouraged, I began to rotate my pelvis and rocked back and forth inside her, her quivering femininity clinging to my rod like a vise. Her explosive climax filled my chest with pride and soon after, I spilled my hot liquid inside her depths.

I remained inside her for a long time, showering her with soft kisses and baffled with the tenderness that engulfed me. No, it could not be love. However, I was certain that it was not merely lust.


Word Count: 867
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669140-Fulfilment