*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669619-Shocking
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1669619
VERY DESCRIPTIVE! Childhood friends, very suddenly become much more!
      Your kissing my neck... how do you always know what I'll like? Even when we were little kids, you knew I'd like vanilla better than strawberry ice cream!  I force myself to think about you, and not just how you're making me feel, to think about what you'd want from this situation. Well I know the answer but I'm not going that far, not quite yet. So the next best thing! Slowly, looking up at you to see your reaction, I slide my back down the wall I'm leaning against, down until I'm sitting on my knees. And your just shocked aren't you? A year ago I was afraid to step foot into this basement! Ha! Well, I've changed, now haven't I? Oh yes, and I intend to prove it.



      Slowly, almost tantilizingly so, I work the button on your jeans... and then the zipper. You don't believe I'll do it do you? We're not kids anymore, and I'm dead serious, this is happening, right now, you and me. I pull your jeans down, just a bit, just so you know I'm not kidding. I steal a look up at you. Do you really still not believe me?? I let my hands wander, one gently rubbing the outside front of your boxers, the other toying with the elastic... I can't believe this is actually happening! I feel a smile spread across my lips, and its torture not to rip off every piece of clothing we're both wearing! With two fingers hooked in the elastic, you boxers come down. Oh glorious day, do they come down! And then, without thinking about whether or not it's right or wrong, not giving a second thought to anyone upstairs who might come looking at anytime, you're in my mouth.



      I've never experianced anything like it, even though I'm focused on you, I'm getting some strange kind of pleasure out of the whole thing. Maybe it's knowing that 6 years of hopeless childhood likeing have finally grown into /this/ here and now. Whatever the reason, it's a fantastic feeling that I intend to keep feeling! Concentrating on the fact that I'm here, giving Ron Samuels, you!, a blow job, makes that feeling even more intense. Then I realize I've been moving in the exact same motion for about five minutes and hey, that's gotta be less than exciting for you. Thinking about the way we'd kissed just minutes before, my tongue becomes an active player in this little game we're playing. And it's perfectly clear you're enjoying the teamwork.. either that, or my mouth suddenly got smaller. No? I didn't think so!



    Oh my, how is it even possible that my whole body is trembling now? I don't understand, but I don't really have a desire to understand, because that's part of what makes this so enjoyable. It's so new, and I'm loving it, my body is loving it, my hearts beating a million miles a minute. A look up at you, tells me you must be feeling the same, if not better. And my emotions are in complete control of the way my body moves, in complete control of every move I make, of every thought that enters my mind, all of them incoherant but wonderful all the same.





© Copyright 2010 MonsterMash (hallieyeaah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669619-Shocking