*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669989-Cursed-Clothes-Part-1
by Nay1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #1669989
A fan of the supernatural gets a gift that'll flip his life upside down
At last, the package I was expecting finally came. Sorry, I suppose I should give a little back-story first. For the most part, I’m a normal high school kid in junior year. The thing is, everyone is entitled to one hobby that’s a little odd. During my free time on my computer, I like to hang out on paranormal sites and talk about ghosts and shit. Mostly in good fun though, we all know a lot of these stories and videos are pretty much crap. In fact just yesterday we spent some time picking apart this new ghost video where the strings were plainly obvious. It was rather pathetic.

Then one day while I was one the site, one of the ad bars was blank, but my mouse highlighted a link to something. Pondering what ad would intentionally leave itself blank, I decided to click on it. The ad redirected me to a simple page layout with some information bars.

“Free cursed product. We just need a mailing address and you can have a free object of mystical properties. Warning: We are not responsible if what you get has a good or bad effect.”

The plain text was rather bad, but the punch line was that someone was actually offering this sort of thing. As I looked down the page some, all it really wanted was a mailing address. No credit card or paypal information, just a mail. What was up with this? As I looked up and down the page, nothing seemed too fishy. Since I figured it would be good for a laugh, I applied and sent it in. Then the page exited and I was sent back to the site I was just on. Later during the day, on the forums, I told some of my internet friends about the ad, but no one seemed to have seen it before. We began to speculate what it could send, if anything, and had some good laughs.

A week passed with no word on any sort of package from the ad I had applied to. I didn’t bother telling my parents about it of course but I was still looking forward to it if it would really show up. Another week later it finally came. I was bringing in the mail, when I saw two boxes at the front door. One was for my younger brother, it was a bit thicker than mine, but I just put it on the counter, paying no mind to it. On my box was my name and mailing address, but no return address. I wonder how it even made it here. It was about half a foot thick and about an arm’s length long. The purely white wrapping paper made it look incredibly cheap compared to how most packages are sent nowadays.

I went upstairs in a hurry to open the package up. I had a good feeling this was somehow from that ad I clicked on two weeks prior. I sat on the edge of my bed and tore off the white sheets covering the box. I excitedly removed the lid as I peered inside. I then became rather embarrassed as I found out what was in there. The first things I pulled out were some women’s lingerie, pink ones to be exact. The bra had some flower designs on the cups and some frills over those. The panties were mostly plain, but the waistline was mostly string with only a little fabric. It looked more like a bikini bottom but it was cotton and very soft and smooth to the touch.

I tossed those two aside, a bit ashamed I looked at those for as long as I did. Also inside was a pair of black heels. Plain looking, they had pointed toes and a good two inches on the actual heel part of the shoes. Those were pretty boring, so I lumped those with the rest. Next was a faded blue t-shirt. Going with the rest of the package, it was obviously a woman’s. It was very short and very thin looking. The waistline was also packed in more. The sleeves were also terribly short, that would only extend just past the shoulders on the intended wearer. Finally was a pair of girl’s jeans. The legs were incredibly long, as the actual pants part between the top and where the legs began was very short. They were probably low rising jeans.

Figuring this was the kind of joke I deserve for giving my name and address to an ad like that, I tossed everything in the trash soon after. I told my buddies online the details of the event, and suffered a multitude of “zomg girl” jokes, but it was all in good fun. I’d probably do the same if it happened to them. I went to bed fairly late that night, as tomorrow was Saturday. I’m a fairly heavy sleeper, so I conked out pretty quickly.



Throughout the course of the night, I had a dreamless sleep but somehow felt a sensation that my body was being constrained. Slowly over time I felt more and more stiff as something seemed to wrap around me. Eventually I woke up from the dizzying feeling. Opening my eyes to my ceiling, I felt very heavy, and lightheaded too. I lay there for a few moments. As my weariness drifted away, I felt the need to take a few deep breaths. I breathed inwards and when I did I felt a strong, tight pressure pushing down on my chest. More specifically, my upper chest, like some frame was holding it down. That felt rather strange and uncomfortable, I sat up thinking I was laying weird when something incredibly tight squished my waist and lower extremities, and a piece of cool cloth sunk into my ass some.

What light that went through my blinds let me see that I wasn’t wearing something I should be. Much to my utter bewilderment, I was wearing the clothes from that box I got yesterday! I don’t know how, but in some way someone managed to get these way too small clothes onto me.

I could only see the outside, but it was obvious the other parts were there too. The underwear felt like floss on me, as the jeans tightly hugged my hips and rear and pressed against my crotch in a very uncomfortable manner. The legs stopped quite a few inches short of my feet, showing some hairy thighs and tightly hanging on the rest of me. The black heels crushed my toes in the pointed tips, leaving it hard for them to breathe, as I couldn’t move them at all from the forced raising. The t-shirt compressed on my entire torso, as it rode just past my midriff as it was obviously too short for me to wear. The sleeves wrapped around my shoulders not making it any further. The only noticeable detail about the bra was that the wires could be seen through the shirt since it was so tight.

Once seeing it, I made a surprised yelp in confusion, which made me jump a little and causing the extremely tight denim to worsen. As I did that I heard a glass jingling, as a cold round sensation came from my wrists. I held up my arms to see a bunch of glass bracelets, ten to be exact. They shone with a faint, soft pink coloring that seemed to swirl around within them. There were five on each arm, and were too small to take off my hands at all. They merely made a slight jingling sound whenever they moved. I looked around my immediate area just trying to get a grasp of the situation. But at my feet, there was a blank sheet of paper lying there. I examined it closely, but nothing seemed to be on there. As I scanned the top some more, a bit of writing appeared, and began to fill in the page remarkably.

“Dear Miss,
Your dear wish to be a sparkling beauty will come soon. By midnight tonight, at the latest, you will have completely become one of the most desirable women around. This is a ten-step process, so it takes at least a little while. However, if you want to become who you want to be sooner, simply give in and embrace your new feminine desires. For the record, we’ve strapped the clothes to you to make a smooth transition. Also, we’ve changed reality, so everyone sees you as you will become, so no problems arise during your change. Please enjoy your new self.”

‘This has to be some kind of joke right?’ I thought to myself, as I immediately began to try and rip these clothes off. However, as I tried to, they became rock solid and wriggled to stay on. I really couldn’t get anything off! Then I noticed the pink satin sheets I was sitting on. I looked around my room to see everything had been changed.

Things were drastically different from before. My walls were now a softer shade of pink, while the white carpet matched the white furniture. My dresser had pretty and girl-ified versions of the school materials I had before. My desk had a vase of flowers, and a locked notebook on it. No t.v. or computer to be seen.

I took my first steps off of my bed, as I wobbled a little bit. Between my feet being too big for these shoes and my unfamiliarity with wearing high heels, it took some getting used to. I made my way to my clothing drawers, eventually getting a decent walk habit figured out. I opened my underwear drawer first, only to be greeted by all types of panties and bras, ranging from normal wear to extremely exotic. My pairs of normal jeans were now similar to the skinny women’s ones I was wearing now, and t-shirts were now joined by camis, tank tops, and all sorts of things.

I hurried over to my closet to see that all the clothes there had been changed as well. The floor held a surprisingly large amount of shoes. Meanwhile on the hangers a bunch of skirts and dresses hung. As I began to sift through the collection, I ended on a very short and skimpy looking black dress. I can only imagine what kind of body a chick would need to wear this thing, but she must be pretty good looking. I sighed as everything the letter said has happened so far. Reality has seemingly changed and the clothes were strapped to me. But I couldn’t wrap my mind around this new desires business. I felt like my normal self.

Just then I heard a cracking sound and then a shatter. One of the bracelets on my left wrist broke off and faded away on the floor. Outwards came a glittering pink mist that floated in a cloud in front of me. It stayed there for a moment and began to condense into a goopy liquid of the same color. Suddenly it flung itself toward me and landed on top of my head.

I reached up to try and get it off, but it became extremely stick upon the touch. Then I began to rub and lather it up like shampoo, it felt soft in my fingertips and I didn’t mind the feeling as much. Once it became to a bubbly lather, it began to sink into my head itself. Slowly it began to drain into my pores and disappear from my sight. The seeping sensation felt strangely good, as the last of it vanished.

When that had finished, I felt a strange pressure pushing outwards from the roots on my head. It felt like something was gently pulling my hair out, but it wasn’t going anywhere. After a brief couple of seconds, I felt a tickle on the back of my neck and on my forehead. I touched it to feel long strands of hair making their way down. My short curly hair was growing at an alarming rate. The curls became undone and became waves, lightly stroking down and out. My bangs pushed just into my eyesight, then fluttered to the sides so I could see. Everything became long, thick, and full as my ears became covered. Eventually they made their way to my shoulders and dipped a bit further before stopping.

The new black mane was very soft to the touch, but strong and firm at the same time. In the light it gave off a nice shine. Any movement I made, the hair swayed accordingly. As I spent a while running my fingers through it, I snapped back to reality in a bit of shock. I hurried to my desk, grabbed a pair of scissors and went as fast as my heels would lead me into my bathroom. Inside, that too had been drastically changed. My sink was cluttered with make up and hair care products. I quickly ignored them and began to snip all this hair off.

But the problem was, none of the hair seemed to cut! The scissors were working just fine, just none of the hair got cut. I spent about five minutes nonstop just cutting away to no avail. Eventually, I slammed the scissors down in frustration. Then I had the idea to tie it back. If I couldn’t cut it, I might as well sort of get rid of it. So I tied my new locks in a loose low hanging ponytail. I spent a moment looking at myself, but something was wrong.

“It doesn’t look right.” I murmured to myself. I undid the not and lifted the ponytail higher. “Ugh, now it looks like some preppy cheerleader. Hm, what about pig tails, those are cute I guess.” I literally spent the next half an hour trying to find anything that looked right with this new hair. Over time, my mind creeped back to it’s normal self as I slowed down realizing I shouldn’t care. Then another crack and crash sound came from my left wrist, as another bracelet broke apart. “Wait a sec! Time wise it shouldn’t break that fast.” Then I remembered that passage about the desires thing and what I had just been wasting so much time on. ‘So it makes me WANT to be this way?’ I thought.

Once again, the pink mist condensed, but this time into a liquid instead of a goopy substance. The mass of pink water floated for an instant and once again flew at me. I tried to get out of the way, but it changed course in a flash and found it’s way into my mouth. While it was slightly fizzy, the drink was very sweet and incredibly tasty. It caused so many taste buds to register in delight I went into a slight daze as I sloshed it around in my mouth and throat for a while. It lasted quite a while, as I soon realized I couldn’t breathe at all. I tried my best to spit it out, but nothing happened as my mouth felt numb. As I was about to begin to feel the loss of breath, my body instinctively swallowed.

Once my airflow was restored, I coughed for air and began to breathe heavily. However, the gasps came out unusually high, as well as the coughs. “God damn these things.” I choked out, only to hear a much higher pitched, and more soothing voice instead. “C-crap, it is a chick’s voice. Figured.” I whispered to myself. I stood around catching my breath, when I figured I needed to find some help. Odds are I wouldn’t be able to do anything right now on my own.

I went outside my room onto the hardwood hallway on the upper floor. “Hello?” I shouted throughout the house. Still surprised at my own voice, I expected some kind of reply, but the house was completely silent. I called again but there was still no answer. I walked down the hallway, with the heels making a loud and obvious clopping sound with each step. My toes began to feel crunched as my heels also started to hurt. Being many sizes too big for shoes really ends up hurting.

I checked out my parent’s room first. Inside was the usual layout with everything in its correct place as it always had. After that little trip, I walked back down the hallway to check my younger brother’s room. Outside seemed the same as always, but as I opened the door things were very different.

What had happened to my room happened to my brother’s as well. Well, instead of this time is was a younger girls room instead. I stumbled as I walked in, as I was utterly bewildered as to the change in his room as well. I eyed the pick walls with boy band posters and stuffed animals in the corner. Based on what was going on, my room’s change is mildly understandable, but this left me more confused than ever. I looked around to see the furniture placement was the same as always. Another trait that stayed the same was that my brother is still a messy slob.

Clothes were scattered along the ground, as well as notebooks next to a backpack among other pieces of junk lining the floor. I got a kick out of sifting through the clothes though, as they were so brightly colored and girlish it was funny. I even found a junior’s ballet outfit among the pile. I began to laugh out of control, which sounded very strange considering what sound was coming out. However, it didn’t seem to bother me.

My mind drifted to my younger brother taking ballet. It was hysterical in my mind, seeing a tutu clad sibling dancing around on stage like that. Jumping around on stage in such an adorable little outfit to classical music like that. I continued getting a chuckle as I sat down on the bed, still holding the soft pink leotard I had found. I began to daydream of a recital, and how funny it would be to see my brother like that. I closed my eyes to envision it more, but as time passed I began to project myself into the cute little girl dancing around.

Once again I had drifted into la-la land without knowing it. I felt like I was asleep in my little daydream, envisioning myself in such a cute outfit dancing around on stage. Then my mind drifted to a dance partner, definitely one that was cute. Time quickly passed in my haze when another bracelet broke apart without my noticing. It wasn’t until a warm goopy feeling at tickled the tips of my fingers did I snap out of my apparently self-induced trance.

Slowly spreading over my hands was a glittery pink goop, no doubt from one of the broken pieces of glass on the floor, as I noticed one more was missing from my left wrist. “Oh shit, I can’t believe I did that again!” I cursed to myself. I tried rubbing the goop off, but it stuck firmly to my hands, as it began to expand and sludge its way up my arms. My hands had gone numb completely as the warmness spread up my arms. I stood up to go wash it off if I could, but I immediately fell to the ground, as my feet too had no feeling in them. The pink slime had also appeared on my feet and was making it’s way up my legs as well.

At this point my arms were completely enveloped and unfeeling, as it grew up my legs as well. Despite my cries for help, my body became more and more limp as it covered my entire body from head to toe. Inside the gel I couldn’t really feel anything as I felt nauseous and dizzy. I couldn’t see for a moment, and my body felt like a thick lather was rubbing down on me. Whether it was a brief moment or a long time, I couldn’t really tell, but after a while my goopy cocoon evaporated in an instant, where I became blinded for a moment from the sudden burst of light.

Still a bit dizzy, I tried to figure out what had been changed this time. Mentally my body felt the same physically. No chest or other odd transformations from what I could tell. I staggered up when something incredibly smooth pressed against my entire body. Funny, I don’t remember the clothes being this soft and cool feeling before. I patted down myself to find what was there when I saw my arms again, but completely smooth and hairless.

My skin was completely smooth, not a bump or cut at all. All hair had disappeared, leaving a beautiful pale flowing color down my entire arms. Looking down passed my torso; I could see my legs had the same treatment, seeing from what was sticking out between the jeans and shoes. It was then I began to feel how cold I was. I could tell my body had been clean-shaven and somehow given the silky smooth treatment. My entire being felt clean and soft now. Somehow the clothes felt more comfortable, just by this one change. Now they felt a bit more suitable for my body type. As they pressed against me, it felt like they were giving some warmth to me, but not much. I began to blush as the thin underwear began to feel more and more like a second skin, as pure softness met pure softness.

This change managed to make me actually feel weird, well at least compared to how I was before. I cursed myself out for making another stupid mistake like that. I hurried out of the room, getting a slight chill as if simply moving felt like a light breeze against me. As I walked, the tightening of the clothes on my body began to actually feel good instead of awkward. Fearing another moment where I wouldn’t think straight, I decided to do absolutely nothing.

I made my way downstairs into the main den, and sat on the sofa in front of the tv and simply did nothing. I figured the best plan of action would be to wait for someone to get home to help me. If I tried to do anything on my own, things were going to go badly. So I sat there, as the clock near me read eleven in the morning. Quickly, I began to grow impatient. Although you would to if you had to sit and do nothing for god only knows how long. I wanted to watch something on t.v., but I was worried I would suddenly start watching something I wouldn’t want to be watching. Everything felt like it was out to get me all of a sudden.

As time went by, I squirmed and squirmed trying to find a way to pass the time without actually doing anything. My head kept telling me my body felt great with my skin as soft as it was. Angrily I began to tap one of the heels and made a constant tapping sound. I crossed my arms and just stared blankly trying to not do anything I would regret. Time ticked by slowly, as the seconds faded into minutes over time. My mind tried to wander, but I always managed to reel it back in with an intense focus not to let anything happen. Somehow, the clock struck one in the afternoon. I never knew two hours could feel like such an eternity. Still, no one had returned home. I was incredibly impatient at that point, and was desperately trying to keep my sanity from doing nothing from so long. Then another click, crack, and shatter sound came to my ears.

Another bracelet from my left wrist had shattered apart, leaving one left on that arm. Shit, it couldn’t have been so long that another would just activate would it? I quickly scooted away from the floating pink mist that was before me. However, at this point I figured there wasn’t going to be any Houdini acts from these things. The mist creeped its way over to me, and formed a bubble shield around my body. I immediately didn’t feel anything, but the world had a nice shade of pink to it from inside the little barrier. Then suddenly a massive amount of pressure rained down on me. I made a small yelp, which came out incredibly girly with the voice, as I went into a little ball to not feel as squished as I could be.

I felt my body crunch together, as it was being compressed. The world began to feel a little bigger around me, as the jeans and shirt grew slowly but surely. I then realized I was actually getting much shorter! Then another wave of even more pressure fell on me, as all of my mass began to deteriorate, as I grew shorter. My stomach, chest, legs, and arms began to thin out, leaving a plain, thin body left. A third wave of force came on as the other two progressed further, as my back, shoulders, and face began to compress and shift around. My shoulders got crunched down to size, and smoothed out into round curves instead of outward like before. My face got rounded out and less blocky like before, as a more feminine appearance shifted it’s way out. My lips also felt strange, as I felt a compulsive urge to make a kissing motion as they puffed up slightly from before.

I writhed around for a while, as I felt like I was being packed in and squished in every which way. The rest of me felt like a building being demolished, as bits and pieces were being blown away or moved around. Time seemed to move even slower than from when I was doing nothing. Eventually, little by little the pressure went away until it disappeared entirely.

I wobbled to my feet, as I felt very sore and very uncomfortable at the moment. I limped my way to the restroom and to a mirror to see what happened this time. I gasped in shock when I saw myself, as I actually looked like a girl now, somewhat. My jaw and face were completely rounded now, with no squareness or masculinity left. My lips were puffed slightly, but were now also silky smooth and had a tiny color of light pink to them.

Everything about the rest of me was now completely thin, with just enough meat to look healthy, but everything was so small now. My legs, stomach and arms were merely a fraction of how big they were before. My hands were smoothed and thinned out, as long delicate fingers extended from them. I was so small body wise that my previous hand could wrap around my entire arm now. My shoulders were also rounded and pushed back, looking a lot smaller and more feminine. My feet were also way smaller, as they didn’t feel crunched or strained anymore. Actually everything was smaller, including my height. I had lost a good six inches in height in addition to the shrinking of everything else. I could tell as it took much longer than before to walk somewhere, and now the room felt too tall than how it was normally.

But worst were the clothes, as they actually fit now! My shirt felt like a normal shirt, as my smaller frame, tiny shoulders, and thin stomach allowed it to lay normally, as the sleeves actually went down my arms a little now. The shoes, while heels, fit my feet perfectly, no longer putting a massive strain on them. In fact the heel parts felt nice on my tiny ankles somehow. The bra wrapped around my chest comfortably, not supporting anything yet so just more of a thin cloth around me. The jeans and panties fit my lower half extremely well. My thighs, hips and legs filled it out nicely, as the length went just above where my feet started. The waist felt nice on the panties, as they felt like normal briefs now, but just very soft and smooth. Hell, even my male parts and balls didn’t seem to mind anymore. I looked, and felt, completely like a girl’s body wearing these clothes, just not completely developed yet.

Now it was obvious I couldn’t just wait here either. I needed to go upstairs back into my room to grab my phone and keys. “I can’t believe I didn’t realize I should call someone.” I yelled at myself. As I began to walk I noticed I was taking noticeably shorter strides than before, and my house seemed slightly bigger. I tried to keep this out of my mind, as I had to make some effort to take larger steps going up the stairs. Between raising my heeled legs upwards and my smaller size, the jeans and shirt tightly, yet comfortably hugged me as I made my way up. After much longer than I had anticipated, I finally made it upstairs.

I walked around the distasteful room that used to be mine, looking for my car keys and cell phone. I turned to my dresser to see an average sized, but obviously stuffed black leather purse sitting on top. ‘Good ‘ol purse.’ I thought. ‘A girl’s bag holds everything, I’m sure it’s in there.’

I dug through the purse a bit, pulling out typical things like make-up, wallet, and so on. Along the way I found some tampons, but I hoped I would never get that far. Of course the important things had found their way to the bottom, after pulling out every last thing inside. My keychain seemed the same as before, but my cell phone was different, not to any particular surprise at this point. I ignored the fact that it was pink with a glitter effect on it, and flipped the phone open and dialed my mom, hopefully to get some answers or to get this resolved somehow. After a few rings she finally picked up.

“Mom! You’ve gotta help me fast! I-I can’t explain really well but…” I sped through, trying to find a good way to blurt this all out.

“Woah, slow down. What’s wrong Brittany?” she replied, cutting me off.

“B-Brittany!?” I squealed. Of all the names girl me would have. I would rather be Rebecca or Jessica personally, but Brittany?!

“Are you sick?” my mom asked, “Your voice sounds squeaky, a sore throat? Get some Tylenol and…”

“No mom! This is much, much worse! You never let me finish talking do you?” I cried. Apparently everyone thinks I’m meant to look like this as well.

“Oh god, look if you’re just going to bitch to me when you’re on your period, I swear everything’s an emergency when you’re like this.” My mom sighed back.

“Damn it mom I’m not PMS-ing!” I yelled back. “How I wish I was this pissed because I stuck a stick up inside me but it’s a bit more complicated than that. But whatever. I’ll deal with it myself.” I angrily hung up.

Slamming the phone on my bed, I began to sob slightly. I paced back and forth in my room trying to compose myself. “Oh how I wish it were just a period.” I grumpily talked to myself. “But of course it’s not. If only I were having my period I’d have an excuse but no. Here I am in some in-between body wearing some really tight stuff I don’t know from where, and don’t get me started on these heels. I mean yeah they’re stylish but god how they hurt my feet. But no one listens and no one can understand me! God if I didn’t still have my guy stuff I would say I was on my period but argh!”

“Okay, calm down.” I angrily sighed to myself. “Getting angry won’t do anything. I mean, I don’t need these things yet.” I laughed to myself picking up the box of tampons I had strewn on the ground with the rest of the junk from the purse. “Actually, I can’t imagine what that would feel like. It’s gotta be weird. But I haven’t even used any of these yet.” I say, looking in the box seeing it full. “When did I run out anyway? Ugh, this would be easier if I actually knew my menstrual cycle but I’ve been a guy so long… wait, scratch that, reverse it, or was that right? I can’t remember.” I twiddled the box in my fingers. Was my thinking getting reversed all of a sudden?

“Oh it’s probably nothing. Just deal with it for now I guess.” I bothered to convince myself. “I better put my stuff back in my purse. I hate it when everything’s all messy.” About halfway through the clean-up the last bracelet on my left wrist broke and shattered to the ground, as the pink glittery fog floated near me for a bit. “Oh fucking great.” I moaned out loud. “What now oh miss prissy glittery gunk?” I sarcastically spoke to no one in particular. I was beginning to get frustrated with the whole ordeal at this point.

The glitter floated there for a moment as it lunged towards me. This time I didn’t bother to move, I figured it’d be best to try to ignore any changes and try to fix this before the last one goes. I mean, if I couldn’t escape, why fight it? Probably that’s why it hurt, and it’ll be easy if I just let it go on it’s own. As it came towards me, it condensed slightly into a mist and flew down my jeans and underwear. It felt cool like a breeze as all of a sudden all my clothes clamped shut and tightened on me, barely moving if at all.

“Fine, you want to give me a wedgie with these cute little things, whatever!” I sat on my bed trying to ignore the change. But as I sat down, the cool mist became a bit warmer as my male equipment felt some pressure on it. It felt like it was giving me a hand-job or something. As it got warmer the pressure intensified, pressing up against me. Unlike the other changes, this one felt absolutely ecstatic.

“O-okay s-stop!” I panted, which sounded really creepy with my new voice. My breathing got really heavy as the pressure just continued to get harder and harder. My legs wouldn’t stand, but I felt the instinctive urge to close my legs together and squirm slightly. With one last push, the pressure began to whittle away as I began to breathe a little smoother. I managed to settle down a little bit as the feeling whittled away.

“W-wow.” I sighed. “T-that was amazing. If that’s what boy sex is like, just wow.” I took one last deep breath as the feeling on my crotch dissipated. It was as the last remnants of before vanished did a sudden and intense force rammed it’s way upwards between my legs. “Kya!” I yelped as the rush caught me off guard.

My legs once again put themselves together to try and relieve this stress. They began to rub back and forth as the invisible force continued to continuously ram itself up into me over and over again. The force like before continued to intensify with each thrust, and began to penetrate deeper inside each time.

“N-no! S-s-sto-!” I moaned. Despite what I was saying my mind told me it felt strangely good. I tried to calm myself but it was hard with what I was feeling, as I fell back on my bed trying to push the force out of my mind. After a few moments of a wonderful feeling pain, the thrusts stopped and I finally got a break. My heavy breathing began to slow and steady, as I just lay there, trying to regain my composure.

“Well…I think I know what that was. Girl sex is even better!” I squeed after catching my breath. “Wait, that’s not the important thing here.” I snapped, sitting upright at the edge of my bed. I took my free left hand and slowly pressed it against the front of my lower torso. Both surprising yet unsurprising at the same time, it was completely flat. I pressed and I searched but where my balls would be were flat.

“W-well…” I nervously stuttered. “That can only mean one thing.” I opened my legs slightly, now able to do so now that the pressure was gone. As I split the gap, I felt a cool, soft press against some skin and a gap in-between my legs. My panties that now fit right pressed against my new girlish area. I made a soft shriek as I quickly pressed my legs back together again, with my hand curious enough to feel it out some.

Each little touch made me squirm slightly. It just felt so weird. Some extra skin, yet a new hole gave my brain whole new sensations to give me. Freaked out, I slapped my left hand away and crossed my legs so I wouldn’t try feeling myself up again. Actually, crossing my legs made me feel a bit better, despite the fact that it felt different now.

“So, I really am a girl now. That’s just great.” I leaned back, legs still crossed. “What should I do now? I guess I can’t really say to people I’m a GUY now, but I still have to stop this.” I began to ponder a bit, but it was still a race against the clock. “Well I can’t just sit here.” I determined. “I’m gonna go out and try to figure this out. Being here is just going to make it worse.”

I stood up a little wobbly from what happened earlier, but nothing too freaky. Taking one step though led to some problems. Moving my legs felt creepy, as I felt weird moving. I also noticed that my clothes seem to have gotten tighter somehow, but the panties were the worst now that they actually fit, as they should. As I got up to clean the rest of the mess, I noticed that my legs just felt strange. I adjusted my walking, keeping my legs closer together and standing straight up. It was only after these adjustments did my vag finally feel, or in this case NOT feel, better. Standing and bending down also required me to keep my legs together. It was either move differently or feel awkward, but either way I couldn’t take my mind off of it.

After what felt like hours, I managed to put everything back into my purse the way it was. “Okay, now that I’m a…a girl where should I go to fix this?” I mumbled to myself. Once again I found myself in deep though as I began to pace once more. Thinking harder and harder, I just couldn’t come up with any ideas as to where to go or who to ask. After walking so much, I subconsciously hitched up my jeans despite their tightness.

“Ugh, I can’t believe I just did that. Well, at least my vagina doesn’t feel so weird anymore after walking a bit.” I paused. “Crap! I’m saying it like it’s mine! Well, technically it IS my vagina.” I conferred with myself. “And I am technically a girl, so what’s wrong with talking about my girlish parts? Shit!” I mentally scolded myself. ‘I’m not a girl! Repeat that over and over!’ I thought to myself, repeating the mantra over and over again. After a moment of single-minded thought, I heard the doorbell ring.

I grabbed my purse as I was going to leave anyway, and slowly went down the stairs, trying not to think about various feelings I was having. My legs swayed to my front door as I creaked it open and peered out. Well, here was something I wasn’t expecting. Three really beautiful girls were waiting for me at the door.

© Copyright 2010 Nay1 (nay1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669989-Cursed-Clothes-Part-1