*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671366-Hero-Day-8
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1671366
A story about a young man turned super-powered fox. Please read the rest of the story!
July 9, 2010

         I have managed to get back to the States undetected and have also managed to cloak myself in energy, rendering me invisible.  While it consumed a great deal of my stamina and I frequently had to hide and recover, I was able to gather, from listening in on people's TVs and reading newspapers, just what people now thought of me.  I was being portrayed as a monster, an evil being from another world who attacked the US with no good reason.  Hmph.  Morons.  They had no idea of all the good I was doing for them.  I had rid the world of one of its most infamous prisons.  People were tortured there.  I was sure I wasn't without my supporters somewhere.

         With my first mission being a complete success, I decided to turn my attention towards a greater conflict, yet it wasn't covered as much- Darfur.  The place is crawling with rebellion, and the evil government in charge of the place were killing men and raping women with government appointed gangs.  That is my next target.  If I can take out the government, the rest should fall into place.  I want, after all, to be a hero to the people, so places where there is rebellion just seem to attract me, I suppose.

         I will rest a few days here and attempt to draw some living energy out of some plants, as I will need all the stamina I can get cross the ocean and then some to get to Darfur.  I plan to be there in a week.  I will make sure to record all my plans here once I get there.
© Copyright 2010 Aure the Fox (foxtrotblues at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671366-Hero-Day-8