*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671974-RaevenAssassins-prolouge
by Xqsnr
Rated: · Other · Fantasy · #1671974
Prolouge to Raeven:Assassins
Prolouge
Wiping away the steam, Raeven looks in the mirror, thinking about the night before. She remembers the thick blood running down her face, looking over at her blood soaked uniform she notices the first rays of sunlight gently welcoming the new day.
She cautiously places her hand in the sunlight, remembering her brother. The last few days have seemed like a terrible nightmare. All of the bloodshed, the mayhem, the new found power. For affirmation she leaned toward the mirror and slightly opening her lips, moving her fingers along until she felt the longer, sharper fangs.
Last night was the first time she had tasted human blood in over 63 years. She noticed that her appearance seemed to double in beauty overnight. Her eyes was brighter, her hair more vibrant in color, her skin even seems to be tighter and firmer. She noticed that her breast appeared to be fuller and more firm and her ass felt tighter. She finally felt alive.
As she finished getting dressed, she heard a knock at the door, then the clicking sound of a gun being cocked. Hearing the bullet enter the chamber she opened fire.....
© Copyright 2010 Xqsnr (xqsnr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671974-RaevenAssassins-prolouge