*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672127-Karma
by myra
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1672127
Karma as a compelling force against evil
KARMA
We have all come across the sayings ''what goes around comes around'' or 'what you sow is what you reep'', these sayings are undoubtly structured upon the theory of karma. Karma has had its peace with buddhism and other religions, not any have opposed to this theory. This never ending cycle of life walks hand in hand with Karma, just like a hamster on a wheel. To bring Karma down to more simplified explanation it means that every action has a consequences, every good deed awaits a reward,and every wrong deed bares a punishment.
God has given us free will, the power to choose between right and wrong, the power to make our own choices based on our desires and needs. We pick what paths we wish to follow. For loving someone we may be loved back, for hating someone we may be hated, for inflictiong pain we may suffer pain...this is karma. Every step we take, unconsciously we drag along with it the consequences of that action, good or bad, better or worse. Karma will always be present as it is essential to keep the balance of life in the universe. We cannot squeeze and confine Karma to a single unit, it is present for every step taken in this moment, and will be dealt with in the times to come.
Since 6th grade we have been repeatedly been taught in maths and physics how to keep both sides of the equation equal, how its is understood that every negetive charge comes along with a positive charge, every coin has two sides...this is exeactly what karma is doing, balancing the good and evil, the good and evil that exist in the society.
I would not only agree to the fact that Karma works for evil, it is essential to understand that it works for the good too. What we do in our present is what we will punished for or rewarded for in our future.
Taken a step forward, give karma a look at an individual level as it does tend to exist.Have you ever hurt someone and simultaneously thought that you would get away with it? This thought is just a little pressure to help you reduce your insecurity inside, just enough to put your conscience to sleep for a while. Sooner or later the consequences will arise for you to face.No one gets away with anything.This has been embedded in various religions.
Taking another step forward, Karma can be seen at a more broader level. With world wars came the industrial revolution, followed by the technological advances, but had anyone back then imagined this economic crisis we are going through?i think not. With the highs comes the lows,with the lows comes the highs. The economical blunders made in years back then are reaping the consequences in our present. Global warming, over usage of our natural resources, all these issues that are being highlightened by our economists cannot be ignored forever, undoubtly very soon shall we see what chaos they will bring for our future generations.This is karma.
Myra Bari
© Copyright 2010 myra (myrabari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672127-Karma