*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672192-I-AM
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #1672192
Do you recognize me?

I AM


Hello. Do you recognize me?

I am that which resonates within the deepest part of your soul.

When your world seems to spin out of control, you are down and feel disconnected, fear not, for I am there.

I feel the gentle beating of your heart when you are isolated, when you feel like nobody understands and that you are alone in the world.


I am the cloak that surrounds you in the darkness, the glow of a candle, and the gentle breeze across your brow, but also the sun that blankets you with its warmth.

I am the crashing of the waves, the caw of a seagull, the majestic peak of a mountain, and the setting of the sun.

I am all this, but also you, stripped bare of every ache and pain, and all the physical desires of the flesh.

I am love, you are love, and we are one.


Note: I love the ribbon SHERRI GIBSON gave me. I was both saddened, yet blessed, that she'd seen this before she'd left to be with the Lord.
© Copyright 2010 ~SilverMoon~ (dnadream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672192-I-AM