*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672548-excersize
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1672548
a description of a car wreck I was in as a teenager.
Jon and I were on our way to get Tammy from the restaraunt where she worked. Which happened to have an embankment that had 2 entrances on either side.
For whatever reason Jon decided not to go down the driveway but instead went straight over the embankment.
I was changing the station of the radio when I looked up just in time to see a telephone wire seconds before he rammed straight into it. Fortunately it was not the pole, but the impact was still enough that with the angle I was at my head was jerked straight into the rear view mirror gashing it open.
Jon managed to get the car down to the restaurant and I had no choice but to walk in to access my damage. I could taste the blood as it ran into my mouth so I knew it was not good. But at least I was walking.
Of course the people in the restaurant were not to happy and we got out of there and to the ER with a quickness.
I ended up requiring stitches although I don't remember now how many and I also don't remember if Jon had any injuries.
Of course what everyone including myself really wanted to know is what possessed Jon to go over the edge instead of the driveway.
You know I am not sure if I ever got an answer to that question.
© Copyright 2010 lucyrose (tamiered at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672548-excersize