*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673422-Chicanerous-Chivalry
Rated: E · Fiction · Folklore · #1673422
Great legend of Man wronged by Government and need a get mersenary.
Once, back in ancient China, a vilan was attack the Chinese Governmint. Vilan, which was his name ironicli, was upset because Chinese Government kicked him out of log that house. With angry, Vilan blow up house that Government use.
So Governmint get anger and tell "Vilan a get out."

Now Vilan rome desert for hidden treasure. He stop be angry and find treasure. With treasure pocket, he go to find Government and decimate they house. He was still anger about house thief.

He take treasure at mersenary and tell him "you blow up house of Govermint?"

Mersenary say "yes".

Vilan speaks "how much treasure it take to get you to house splode?"

Mersenary tell "It take approximate 15 treasures."

Vilan yell "but only 4 treasure!"

Mersenary tell "Well, you need more."

Vilan said "Well back a desert for me."

So Vilan go to moon desert to find more treasure. "Moon has many more treasures" Vilan say.

So Vilan look at hole for treasre and he seas it.

Vilan says "Now I afford Mersenary."

Vilan goes a Mersenary and pays him the 15 treasures, but the Mersenary lies and steals his treasures.

Vilan now angry at Mersenary for treasure thief.

Vilan make plan. Vilan says "I will get Mersinary and Governmint back at same time I will put in rockat and shoot to sun."

So Vilan did. "Now that they dead I government" Vilan say.

300 years later...

Vilan now emperor because it take long time a be emperor in China.

Vilan walk through emperor city and he get attack by ghosts.

First ghost say "Vilan you do realize that I Governmint. I anger and dead."

Other ghost say "I am Mersenary. You killed me for treasure."

And other ghost yell "Vilan I grandmother. You no kill me but I angry."

Vilan sad and skared because Chinese people only like dead ancestor so he ashamed.

Vilan so skared that he use ancienter Chinese spell to vankuish ghost. The last thing he hears before ghost are gone in grandmother Vilan telling him he no good.
© Copyright 2010 PridWrit (pridwrit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673422-Chicanerous-Chivalry