*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673466-the-storm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Lyrics · Tragedy · #1673466
its about how you can face your fear no matter what it may be
In the dead of the night the wind howls at you and you think "Is this it will it take me away."

No not tonight it won't take me away for I am here to face my fears.

So as you can see it will eventually pass over me.

But as I lay there it seems adamit that this storm is rising it is getting worse.



I decide that I can't take the wind lashing out reaching for my every move.

So tonight I will take my chances and hide from its face.

I will gather my things together and hide under the table.

I will curl my legs up under me and try to ride it out.

The alarm goes off, we are under a severe thunder storm warning with hail and flooding rivers that are not cresting.

Within the hour it continues to get worse and then goes all of a sudden to pure silence.

Is it over are we done.



Not by a long shot the weather radio says go and take shelter immidiatly.

It is headed straight for you.

The tornado comes and sweeps away lots of homes and others it leaves untouched.

We are thankful we were spared this time.



A lot of people lost their homes that day but as for and my family we were spared.

So this is a letter to all who got hurt and to all who were scared please remember. bad weather can be hard to take sometimes but one thing we all can do is help, help those who need helping and those who lost loved ones.
© Copyright 2010 iminexplicable (iminexplicable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673466-the-storm