*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673805-Curse-and-Fate
by Aj
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Teen · #1673805
Something I'm working on, that I'm hoping will turn out to be good. :S I don't know..
NEW STORY!!! :)



This is just the start of it, but I am continuing it. Soooo ENJOY:D



*************************************************************************



That's When Everything Changed...



PREFACE



Ding...Ding...Ding.



The dinging of my car letting me know that I'd forgotten to put on my seatbelt was what brought me out of the fog my mind had entrapped itself in. I pulled on my seatbelt and continued freaking out. The right side of my face still stung from where Nick's hand had been. He'd hit me. For the first time. Ever.

Angry tears were still leaking from my eyes when I recalled what'd happened.



◄◄Earlier◄◄

_____________________________________________________



"Who do you fucking think you are, Anna?" Nick had screamed. "We'll break up when I decide we are over!" He'd never been that angry before and I was litterally terrified. But, when I spoke, somehow, confidence filled my words.



"From now on, I'm your ex-girlfriend! Why don't you go bully someone else, Nick? Like that whore you cheated on me with!? Cause I'm not putting up with it anymore! Screw off!" I screamed back at him.



"That WHORE happens to be your best friend!" This threw me back a little. She HAD been my bestfriend. Not anymore.



"EX-bestfriend! Our friendship was over the second she turned into a slut and fucked my boyfriend!" I was shaking with anger now. I could feel that what I'd said had angered him too.



"Oh, boo hoo. If you would've given in and stopped being such a child, all 'I don't wanna lose my virginity', maybe it wouldn't have happened!" He yelled, with an extremely hurtful tone. It put me over the edge. I turned to leave the parking lot of our highschool, that we were still standing in. School'd been let out for the summer not ten minutes ago, and yet here I was, fighting with Nick. He grabbed my wrist to stop me, and something so powerful came over me. I faced him and punched him square in the mouth. It felt good, but not for long. He grabbed his face in pain, then looked back up at me. Blood was dripping from the corner of his lip.

His eyes were filled with the craziest look, I'd ever seen. The once baby blue of them had turned into a dangerous ocean of swirling madness. The storm in them was so frightening, I was frozen. I couldn't move. They will haunt me for the rest of my life. He lifted his hand up and and brought it back down on my right cheek. I fell to the hard asphalt. He kicked me hard in the stomach, making me want to die. Then, he walked to his car, got in, and started it. As he backed out passed me, he made sure to splash a puddle of dirty water all over me. I wept. Too hurt to get up. Praying no one would find me.





************************************************************

Ok, so this is JUST the preface, the intro, or whatever. Tell me what you think!!! I hope you like it!



© Copyright 2010 Aj (misscali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673805-Curse-and-Fate