*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674065-Forever-Is-Never-Enough-Chapter-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1674065
the second part to my story.
Chapter Two

it was like someone made my senses so much stronger than what they were. But I didn't want to move, I just wanted to sit there and sleep, I was so tired that I could careless where I was or who I was with, until those beautiful Hazel eyes popped into my mind, and then that smile.

I smiled to myself and herd a laugh. I opened my eyes and Saw Frankie, standing over me with that smile. I sat up some and looked around, until a god awful pain came into my chest. I let out a scream and threw a couple cuss words out. His smiled turned into t frown and looked over at Gerard who stood with his arms crossed and a hard look on his face.

Frankie looked down at me as I put my arm over my stomach and let out another cry in pain. Frankie bit his wrist and put it up to my lips. Normally I would be a bit.... skittish of blood, but this time it smelled good and I couldn't resist it. I grabbed his arm and put my mouth over it and sucked. It was like, when you are really thirsty and you want water, and once you get the water you feel better and relaxed.

I looked up at him with lust filled eyes. He bit his lip as I sucked more, Gerard hurried over in a flash and pulled my head back. I wanted more but he put his arm over my chest and held me back. I felt a low growl come form the back of my throat and it was echoed by another one across the room.

“Marie, calm down, she isn't going to do anything...” an unfamiliar voice said.

I snapped my head over to see a boy with glasses and a red beanie on. He smiled at me and then looked over to Mire who was crouched on the grown, he lips pulled back to show her teeth. Gerard moved his arm from across my chest and looked the boy up and down.
“You sure bout that one Micheal?” He asked.

The boy nodded and stepped in. Frank stayed by my side and looked at the boy with hint of relief in his eyes.

“positive, she isn't she is calm, just a bit thirsty is all.” he said as he walked over and bit his wrist, giving me his wrist.

I took it without a second thought and started to drink fasted, the pain was starting to subside but I wanted it completely gone. The kid, Micheal, I was guessing, pulled my head back and removed my teeth out of his wrist. Frankie's hand somehow, was intertwined with mine. He looked down at me with a softness in his eyes and a small smile. He looked kinda worried.

“Frankie, she needs to be left alone for a bit, to rest so she doesn't pull a Mire.” Gerard said.


Mire growled again and showed her teeth.

“It wasn't my fault! You were the one who deiced to bring a human into the room when I was complete and utterly not able to control my weakness nor my strength!” she said.

I was kinda confused. One, weren't we all humans, and two what did she do that was so bad.

“Time will come for that Tranquility.” Gerard said as he crossed the room.

Only Frankie was left in the room. His hand was still locked with mine all he could do was give me a soft smile with those beautiful hazel eyes that made my heart melt.

He leaned down, and ever so gently, his rough lips brushed across my forehead and I felt him smile. He pulled back but I wanted him to stay. He looked at me as his hand left mine. i grabbed for if almost immediately but he was faster than I was.

“I will be back, you need to rest for awhile okay? I will be back soon for now just lay your head back and relax.” he said, and walked out of the room.

I threw my head back and let our a sigh. There was something about him. He made me feel safe, and loved me like I had never been loved before. My own mothers love was slowing fading and already it had been replaced by a complete and total stranger. And what he had done to me made me trust him even more. I wasn't even sure what he had done to me, only it had made me want to spend the rest of my life with him and never stop looking into those beautiful hazel eyes.

As I laid there, I thought about what had happened and how long I had been gone. The fight I had with my mother before that accident. Then again maybe it wasn't, maybe it was fait that had brought me and Frankie together.
© Copyright 2010 Vengeance (kaylen6661 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674065-Forever-Is-Never-Enough-Chapter-Two