*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674414-Revenge
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1674414
An eighteen year-old girl's friend goes missing.
Three days after she turned 18, Lori Jackson decided to go out with her freinds.
They went to the beach. They were having a good time, until Jeff took out the beer and the cops took them all to jail.
While in jail, Lori was locked in a cell with her best friends, Maria and Rose.
She was just talking to them about how stupid guys could be when Rose's ex came and bailed her out.
His name was John and he had a track record. He used to abuse her. Therefore her friends were worried about her.
Well the next morning Lori and Maria got out and called Rose to make sure she was alright. But no one awnsered. They went to the apartment they all shared to see if she was there. She wasn't. The next night, she still didn't come back. Lori and Maria were so worried now that they called the cops. Sadly the pompus cops wouldn't talk to them, based on what happened the other night. They said she would turn up. 2 months passed and Rose didn't come back. One random night, Lori had a dream. Rose was calling out to her from the middle of a misty lake. She said that John took her to the Cotton lake to talk and got to rough. She said she would have her revenge.Lori woke up the next morning worried and very shaken. The most disturbing part of all, Maria had the same dream. They when to the state police that afternoon. They decided to do something. Two days later Rose's poor body was found, sure enough in the middle of Cotton lake. The police suspected Lori and Maria, for theyknew where her body was. Well soonenough scienceruled them out, and ruled John in. He was set to go to trial, but the night before, he was mystireously murdered. Loridreamed about Rose that night. She was laughing about how she finally got revenge for her murder.


© Copyright 2010 starlih11 (starlih11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674414-Revenge