*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674593-Best-items-in-Fallout-3
Rated: 18+ · Column · Computers · #1674593
Some of the best and rarest items in Fallout 3
THING: Why it's amazing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWER FIST: You can smash a mutant bear's face into a fine mush with your hand.

STIMPACK: You basically stab healthiness into your system.

PRE-WAR BONNET: It gives you +1 Perception and makes you look fucking ridiculous when combined with power armour.

PARTY HAT: Simply because you can wear it.

AUTO AXE: You need merely tap an enemy and their respective limbs go flying. Most effective melee weapon.

NUKA COLA QUANTUM: Because it's so eyecatching and blue. It looks... amazing.

GHOUL MASK: Wear this and never deal with feral ghouls again. Plus, you look like a total corpse.

BOTTLE CAPS: If only for the little noise they make. And the symbolism of a society lost down the shitter.

DEATHCLAW HAND: They look badass, and you can fill your house with them, which in turn makes your house look badass. alternatively they can be turned into gauntlets for slashing stuff.

V.A.T.S: Because the unaided gunplay is actually quite shit.

WHET STONE: There are about three in the game, and are completely useless!

INTACT GARDEN GNOME: You will feel a bit special when you find one.

CHINESE STEALTH ARMOUR: Basically an infinite stealth-boy that looks fucking quality. Wear with red's bandana for top coolness.

MESMEROTRON: Shoot a ball of confusion into skull of certain people and watch as they act all... confused. Then make them give you their belongings and whack an explodable slave collar on them. Fun.

EYEBOT HELMET: Amazing because you found it randomly. You'll probably never wear it though.

ALIEN BLASTER: It's one of the strongest weapons in the game, capable of up to 100+ damage. It turns enemies/settlers into blue powder.

PIP-BOY 3000: Mostly for the fact that in the heat of heavy battle, you can stare at your wrist and everything around you presumably stops and waits.

SLAVE OUTFIT: Makes you look like the client of a woman who specialises in ball torture, plus, there's one that grants you +1 in strength, endurance and agility.

STEALTH BOY: Because it makes you look like the Predator.

OASIS VILLAGER ROBE: It has twigs sticking out of the shoulders.

ACTION-ABE FIGURINE: It's a foot-tall statuette of the famous chinstrapped American leader.

THE DISMEMBERER: An axe that comically explodes all the limbs and head off your enemies, quite often on the first strike.

BOBBLEHEADS: Theres 20 of them to collect, they permanently boost your stats and you will no doubt want them for your own room.

WIG: Surprisingly not that silly when actually on your head, but so unique you'll never want to lose it.

BABY: Yep. You steal a baby at one point and when it's returned to its rightful place you can stand and look at it. It breathes and everything.

REPELLENT STICK: A stick essentially, but this stick has a green, mole-rat killing chemical at the tip.











© Copyright 2010 PowerFist (powerfist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674593-Best-items-in-Fallout-3