*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674962-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-3
by Gabby
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Children's · #1674962
awesomeness!!
After school i took Charlie to his friends house and Jamie, Ricky, and John (a.k.a. triple J) went to my house.

Jamie and John went to my room to play video games.

"You can go to my room after i see your push-ups" i said.

"Okay" he said. He took his shirt off and got on the floor. Did i mention that he's hot? He started doing push-ups, once he reached 50 he said that he'll take me out and pay.The doorbell rang.It was Spencer and Jake.

"Spence, Jake!" i yelled as i ran to hug them. They're like two big brothers to me. The six of us had fun we even had contests. There were contests like, who can hold a handstand the longest, the loudest burp,the most flexible ( i won hehe), and who could hang the longest.

I started to get tired but i had to stay awake cuz if i fell asleep.....all hell would break loose.

"I'm bored" Ricky said "Let's egg someone's house"

After egging someone's house i've gotten more tired.

"Hey i have an idea" Jamie said "Why don't we play truth or dare." That is the most childish game ever but i was desperate. The bottle still hadn't land on me which meant i haven't did truth or dare. Jamie spun the bottle and it finally landed on me.

"Truth or dare bitch?" he asked.

"Truth" i said.

"Is it true..." he thought "that your still a virgin?"

"True" i said. Everyone stared at me.

"What?" Jamie said.

"I'm still a virgin" i said.

John started choking on his drink, and Ricky bursted out laughing, Spencer and Jake smiled, and Jamie froze.

They continued. John spun the bottle. It went to Ricky who was next to me. John turned the bottle towards me.

"Truth or dare?" John asked me. I guess the guys can't handle the truth.

"Dare" i said.

"I dare you to fuck Ricky" he said. I acted like i was about to vomit.

"Fuck you John" i said. "I'm not doing him." Ricky started kissing me then i punched him in the arm.

John was bored. "Fuck him! Fuck him!" he said. Then Jamie joined in. Okay now i seriously gotta throw up. Just by thinking about it could make you barf. I ran to the bathroom to throw up.

I heard John say something about me being pregnant and then i heard the guys laugh. When i came back in my room i didn't sit next to Ricky and i didn't want to play the game.

We stopped playing games and just turned off the lights. It was pitch black but i knew where the guys were. Someone got on top of me and kissed me.

"Ricky, fuck you get off of me" i said.

"Fine" Ricky said in a sad voice. I heard a door slam. It was obviously Charlie because my parents hate it when we slammed the door.

"I'm home whore" Charlie yelled.

"Lock my door" i said to whoever was the closest. I turned on the lights walked over to my piano and sat on the bench. It was very dusty. I used to play piano when i was 14.

"Play-"Ricky said "No" i said interrupting him.

John sat next to me. He started playing The Scientist from Coldplay. We used to play the song together. He kept playing his part, waiting for me.

"I hate you John" i said. I started playing then he sung:

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a silence apart

Then i joined him for the chorus:

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

We kept playing and singing until Charlie banged on the door.

"Tori you better open this god damn door or i'll tell mom and dad that you have guys in your room" He said. Like i give a damn.

"Go ahead, its not like your lying to mom and dad and besides I'm already grounded." i said.

"Bitch" he said for the umteenth time. I opened the door and walked out. I pushed Charlie so hard into his door that is cracked a bit. Even if Charlie has a 6 pack he has no match for big sis. I punched him in the stomach really hard and kicked him in the groin .

"Now Charlie i suggest you be quiet" i said. I walked back into my room and the guys started clapping for me. I sat down next to John.
"Now, where were we?"i asked.
© Copyright 2010 Gabby (gabtashash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674962-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl-3