*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675177-to-you-ill-do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1675177
a description of a relationship with request of another chance...
It's this burden that’s always unbearable. Shame had been covered with the curtains of the truth. Without a mistake it became death, the end of you and me. Having the cast on this sad funeral will lead to an unforgettable legend. Because of a simple truth, I loved you and you loved me. And the air loved the beats of our sinless hearts.



I'm a broken man, sleeping forever with you in my heart, so close and yet so far. My love only spoke to you of you. And had it’s successes with you. So there were you, with me, happy and sad. But it never has been shattered into these thousands pieces of ice. As time had served you and I well, it raised itself and enslaved its chains. So our death saved Adam and Eve and gave a chance so they could still breathe, in this land of sinners and saints that envied what we been given in between…



My love, those endless moths will always be there. But I know you never thought I might've become the same. Sorrow is running as I speak in everywhere I’m spoken to. But you need to gain that trust of me so I can live. Baby, I will cut my veins, as a promise for you and the almighty. I’ll promise you never to repeat my doubts of you. And cocoon myself and our love to become a new thing as calling it love will be an eight deadly sin. I’ll give you this thing to name it, or I’ll be naming it after you. To generations and future, this will be the new theme of love. Known as you, my soul... I love you…
© Copyright 2010 Wingman (will_osman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675177-to-you-ill-do