*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675341-Roger-Rabbits-round-experience
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1675341
nothing for kids - Roger gets drunk, too drunk actually. Roger Rabbit is (c) of Disney.
It was once again when Roger streaked around after Jessica jilted him for one of her shows.

He strolled around a promenade and into a bar which was called “Crazy Horse”.

Inside he looked around and was amazed by the size and lightning, but nevertheless it couldn`t turn his letdown away – so he placed himself onto a barchair fornent the beer pump.

Waiting that someone would finally come so that he could order he took over the initiative and grabbed the hose of one of the beer pumps and sucked on it.

It was like an explosive to him, because he`s not used to alcohol.
But once he settled again he continued sucking on it. Always a bit and then looking down feeling saddish.

A girl from apart noticed that and sat herself next to him patting his back and asking what`s wrong.

Roger was just finished with another gulp as he noticed the chick.

He responded with “my girlfriend jilted me! Buaah” and with that he turned to the hose again taking a huge gulp from it.

”but that`s no world downfall!” – she handed him a tissue and Roger snobbed into it largely

”thankf!” and took another gulp from the hose – they continued talking about how he almost lost his Jessica once and the girl was pep-talking to him.

In fact the more Roger drank, the more he seemed to get excited by just looking at her and it was a kind of cool feeling which encouraged him to suck more and more – which did not do good for his belly as it swell bigger and bigger – and he himself got more and more drunk.

Of course that was noticable because his talking was becoming a lalling and it was quite all over when they were coming to a certain topic where Roger looked down at himself - and couldn`t see his feet anymore – the alcohol did the obvious it made him feel sad “I canna`see mah feet anymore, buaaah!” and he grabbed one of the hoses and sucked a huuge huuge gulp from there.

”hick!” – he wobbled a bit to and fro on his chair and smiling at the chick, but all he could come out with was a “ssss gsss stffsss hick!” – and with that the chair cracked.

The girl was suggesting “I rather roll you to my home now!”

Roger insisted lalling something like he could still walk.

Appearently he could but not to imagine how, a wobbling and waddling to the front, side and back – and you could hear it sloshing in his belly.
- but they arrived her home somehow.

First thing Roger said was a “hick! Dss stilss somethin tdrink?”

He looked across the room and saw a barrel on a holder standing in a corner.

He waddled to it – and the girl, which was just starting to undress a bit, was just noticing “still had not enough yet, did ya, fat rabbit?”

She was getting a hose for him, attached it to the orifice and opened it.

Appearently Roger was anyway not anymore the master of his senses he could only swallow till the barrel was empty.

”Hick!” – he could not stand straight at all anymore and the whole stuff in him sloshed him around, he looked down at himself and saw his toes again, his feet size doubled because of the inflation – it made him quite happy so that it made him again a bit sad – he was lalling “lalllwas wntsssa`ff kis, hick!”

”I know that, Roger”

With that she pushed him towards her bedroom – Roger obviously could not really refuse, above all since he was anyway excited in a way he was never like before.

finally in the room the girl hugged his huge belly and worshipped it literally, she pushed him onto her bed, his big gut sloshing and swoshing around and started worshipping his feet.

”uhh I love rabbit paws, above all such big ones like you have!”

It made him pretty hot that his dong ripped out of his trousers right below his big gut.

the girl took a photo of that view: big paws, big dick, big gut and called this “a pic for the gods!”

she then started sucking on his dick, enjoying it greatly and Roger did so too.

delighted of it she climbed up his belly, and gave him a big smooch and asking him if he`s still that buck, that stud everyone is talking about.

He answered with an excited lalling.

she rolled him to the side, put herself in a doggy style pose and let the history go its way.

What this all made it more exciting was the fact that in her room there were two mirrors where they could see everything they were doing.

The girl could see his big feet and all that.

Even with this huge belly and in that drunk state Roger was fucking the brains out of her.

Faster and faster it was going, a whole sound of slushing and moaning.

Roger never felt something like this before….it was like butterflies flying around.

But before he could realise the true state of himself it was all over.

An inner voice told him to lall out something loudly, repeating it again and again.

till everything ended with both screaming loudly…
© Copyright 2010 suurennus (suurennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675341-Roger-Rabbits-round-experience