*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675357-The-Zoo
Rated: GC · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1675357
A historical account which describes the breeding of Simian Elves
WC 1634

The Zoo


The Wizard, Horance, in his Journal,”Captivity.”

Men, Dwarves and Elves trace their evolution back to the Goldens. These creatures have been historically classified by names which carried an animal or human connotation. The Empire called them Monkeys, Apes and Gorillas. The Confederation labeled them as Goldens, Golden Elves or Mountain Elves. The Empire bred them for their “Simian” offspring who had valuable telepathic powers. The Confederation saved them because... they were inclined to do so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horance sat on the bed in his cell, looking out through the bars. Tanshiceeya sat in the adjacent cell looking back across at him, drumming her fingers.

“Is this the big day?” she inquired, “when I get to dance with the Great Horance.”

“Start counting from your moon and when you get to day thirteen, you can stop. That’s the first day.”

“Then it begins today. Tell me what to expect and don’t shrug. You’ve been through this many times. This is my first time with an Elf. I want to know everything that’s going to happen.”

“Who’s your Handler?”

“Young Jody.”

“That’s right, I remember now…He was the one who brought you Friday for “Get Acquainted Time“. I knew his father better than I know him but he seems decent enough. What did he tell you?”

“He told me I had been picked to mate with the Great Elf. Then he gave me a piece of chocolate and began poking around and asking questions.”

“Where did he poke and what did he ask?”

“You know a physical examination and questions about woman things.”

“Like what?”

“Like you just did. About my moon. Then he looked at his board and said I was the one. That I needed to tell my husband and kids that I’d be gone for about ten days and what was about to happen with me.”

“I bet everyone was delighted.”

“They weren’t happy, Horance. If Bogowhanni had his way, he’d have twisted your head off.”

“Wouldn’t have been the first attempt on my life. Golden’s get homicidal, when it comes to their women.”

“He was mad, but I told him that the law was the law. “Bogo,” I said, “This is not a new thing. I will go and lay with Horance and make a baby. That’s the way of the world, decided long ago between our people and men. We will raise the half-blood to the seventh year and then our debt is paid.”"

“I wish this wasn’t necessary. You’re a nice lady. You have beautiful thoughts. Does Bogo know what a gem you are?”

“Sometimes he makes sweet talk, especially when the scent comes to him. However, since I’m not oozing yet, I will accept your compliment as sincere. Your are nice too, Horance. You too have a clean and friendly mind.”

“Were you surprised?”

“No, not so much…more than anything else I was curious. I didn’t tell my husband, but I was. Very curious. When I was chosen, I said to myself, if other women can do this so can I. I asked my older sister about you and she smiled and said, “You’ll find out.” Still I do not find you very attractive and now that we’re together, I’m wondering, how they’ll get us to… you know?”

“Mate?”

“Yes, how they will mate us?”

“They’ve been at this for a long time, and know the ins and outs. They will give you something to drink and it will contain a drug. When it takes effect, your mind's eye will see me as the most handsome Golden in the world. It will calm your nerves and make you eager and receptive.”

“Will you be receptive?”

“Your scent will see to that. For me there’s no choice. When it’s released, I will pant for you. The smell of your body will be compelling and irresistible. I will receive you with open arms.”

“So, this is the way it is?”

“So it has been, so it is, and so it will be. For as long as the Empire needs Simians, they will breed us like animals.”

“Will I come to you or will you come to me?”

“After you drink from the cup, Jody will come to your cell. He will be in a happy mood. With many kind and complimentiary words he will faun, carrying on about your eyes, beauty and the luster of your hair. He will bring you some fruit, a piece of chocolate and a large vase of fresh cut flowers. He will take off your gown and have you sit on the stool while he massages your shoulders and neck. After awhile he’ll ask how you’re feeling. He will have those special combs and sissors and spend at least half an hour grooming. Then he will have you lay face down on the bed. His fingers will know how you like to be touched and how to find all the right places. As he massages you will stretch out and begin to relax. It will be like entering a dream world. As he rubs, his finger tips will reach out and press delightfully, while the pads of his hands follow pushing down. Starting with your neck and shoulders, he will work your back, your buttocks and hips; then your calves and feet. What he does to your toes is something so delightful I have no words to describe it. He will have you twisting like an asp on a hot rock.”

“Why do they go to such trouble?”

“To make sure that your womb, dips a full spoon into the seed.”

“So what then?”

“When he finishes with the back side he’ll have you turn over. It will leave you open to what happens next.”

“Tell me.”

“The massage will continue, this time on your front side, starting again with your neck and shoulders. Then, he will put a special scented oil on your breasts that will give heat to the aphrodiasic you took earlier. He will begin spreading it around and rubbing it in, making you more and more excited. You will squirm with pleasure until you’re sliding on your shoulders and arching your back. You will plead for him to stop and he will pay you absolutely no attention. His hands will torment and tease the fonts of your motherhood as you start to tremble and shake. With a low and soothing voice, he will speak seductively until you can bear the frustration no longer. An organism will come; the first of many. As you lay vulnerable, he will begin to evoke your scent. This will cause your dreaming to cease and you will suddenly become very wide awake. As you begin to ooze, he’ll spread your soft tissues and take hold of your musk gland. His fingers will gently milk and you'll become aroused. Once he has you breathing hard and starting to perspire, he'll bid you to stand up and help with the halter.”

“Halter?”

"Cotton and leather with a grip on the back. Otherwise very revealing and covered with frilly lace."

“Why the grip?”

“In case they have to pull you off.”

“Why would they want to do that?”

“Should you become violent.”

“Hmmmm, go on.”

“Once the halter is in place he’ll ask you to incline your head and put the mind collar around your neck.”

“Why that?”

“Same reason. In case you become too aggressive and they fear for my life.”

“Does that happen?”

“Sometimes.”

“This is more than I imagined.”

“Then he’ll push you forward, up against the cell and put his knee between your legs. “Reach up Tanya,” he'll say, “Reach up over your head and take hold of the bars.” As you strain on your tiptoes you will be staring into my cage. “Look, at Horance,” he'll continue. “He's very eager to meet you.“

“I will be sitting on my cot. Your heart will be pounding and your breath will come fast. Jody will taunt you, “Horance is very anxious to make your acquaintance.” As you hang there, he will pull a stool behind and take a seat. Spitting on his fingers, he‘ll take your bulb, rubbing it back and forth and jerking up and down. As he strokes, he will say in a pleading mein. “Give it to me Tanya… be a good girl… please don’t keep me waiting, help me squeeze it, squeeze from inside, that’s a girl, squeeze it, squeeze it… give it to me now, give it to me.” He will say this insistently, over and over, coaxing you as he excites your grape. Drops will then begin to form and rivulets start running down your thighs. As they stream down, a scent will fill the room. The rest I’m sure you’ve experienced, but what you know from Bogo will not prepare you for what happens next. By this time a good handler will have you jumping up and down, and shaking the bars. There will be soldiers gathering outside to watch. Jody will squeeze your bud one last time, slap your fanny and open my cell. You will be ready."

“Won’t it be embarrassing, doing it in front of everyone?”

“You won’t even notice; such will be your desire.”

“To mate with you.”

“Yes! It will be an itch and your only thought will be scratching it. We will have an eager, passionate and violent union. The soldiers will be calling us names and scream for you to kill me.”

“I would never do that Horance. My sister said she never blamed you for any of the times you did her. Three times she said.”

“It's best not to measure so. The number of times is soon forgotten. What’s remembered is that it continues for three days with a short pause for eating and sleep.”

WC 1634

© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675357-The-Zoo