*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676005-The-Health-of-the-Young-Human-Body
Rated: E · Documentary · Experience · #1676005
A young man attempts to change his life though he is set in his ways
Tonight is the night before I start to undergo possibly the most difficult changes in my life. I am anxious yet at an all time low of self esteem and willpower. I have prepared a diet set at a mildly ludacris pace, it is the diet for a 180 llb man and I myself am closer to 250 lbs. the caloric intake will be much lower than what I am accustomed to however I have already made this decision to move forward. I am 6'0'' tall and should weigh around 190 lbs, my goal of weight loss is 60 lbs. I do not have a time period set up for this diet as it may cause additional stress to my everyday life which is not necessary. I feel that when i begin to lose weight physically my mental weaknesses will subside eventually. I will continually rate my mental well being throughout the course of my "short story" documentaries in a 0-10 system 0 being the best and 10 being the worst. As of right now I feel like a 10 I know that may seem dramatic but it is also the truth. the date today is May 24th 2010. My next entry will be tomrrow May 25th with my progress of day one including thoughts feelings and state of well being. Change is possible even when I am seemingly running out of all options.
© Copyright 2010 E W Stein (backman86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676005-The-Health-of-the-Young-Human-Body