*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676513-Petra-Episode-4--The-Job-Interview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1676513
How Hilda got hired at the Compound
Big Elf Girl

Petra, Episode 4



The Job Interview


Outside the gate of the Compound was a village. It had shops, forges and light industries. The big employer was the Compound and many of the inhabitants worked there either in a custodial capacity or in the manufacture of cosmetics, perfumes and the infamous, Lilac Aphrodisiac. There were several forms of Lilac. The most common was the mint which was taken beneath the tongue. This was the best known product and distributed throughout the Empire and Free Territories. It definitely got the heart pumping. A more potent form was used in the extraction process (milking) and it consisted of a two part application. First was a purple liquid that was taken orally. Second was the catalyst which was a topical lotion rubbed into the skin. As the lotion was absorbed into the bloodstream it combined with the oral dose. Wthin minutes of beginning a massage, it was producing a strong arousal. As the effect grew more intense it led to one or more orgasms. These stimulated the musk organ of a Golden, Simian or Elf female and induced the secretion of a viscous liquid, that smelled like lilacs. Finally it was the lialic aroma that attracted the interested parties, making them extremely responsive to a sexual union. The final form was the most concentrated and was a salve. This was closely managed because it was such a strong stimulant and could arrest the heartbeat of an older user. It was controlled by the compound staff, who used it sparingly in the milking process, to optomize the collection of fluids.

Hilda’s father was a guard. He was a big man and her mother, a Milker, was also large. It took a big human to work with the Goldens who were powerful creatures, not considered obese at four hundred pounds. Her mother wanted to get Hilda a job but hiring was controlled by the Zoo Keeper and required some political connections. The Keeper's son was named Jody and he was being groomed to one day take his father's place. Jody was handsome and unmarried and the village girls saw him as the most eligible bachelor in town. Hilda, in addition to her size, had a bad complexion. She was often teased about her appearance and had a low self esteem. She had just turned twenty and despite being a strong and hard worker was unemployed with no prospects for a husband. Each day she did the washing for her mother and carried a huge basked over a quarter mile from the cottage to the stream.

She was surprised one morning to see Jody blocking her path on the trail. "Hi Chubs," he said with a smile. Chubs was Hilda’s nick-name and she hated it. She forced a smile, feeling a blush come over her face . It wasn’t like she was gaga, over him like the rest of the girls, but she did want to be noticed and find someone to marry and maybe have a family like her sister's had. He took her basket. "Come with me over to the pond," he told her, "there’s something I want to show you." They began walking through the woods, well off the trail. Ohhh my gawd, she thought, Do you suppose he’s going to try and kiss me? What if he wants to feel me up?…What if I got pregnant, and he had to marry me. Wouldn't that be something? She was totally clueless.

Soon they arrived at an outcropping that overlooked a waterfall. From the rocks above, water cascaded down, plunging into a deep pool. In the summertime it was here, that the boys brought their girlfriends. He reached into his pocket and took out a wedge of chocolate. It was one of the bars her mother sometimes brought home. It’s what they gave a golden female after milking.

He unwrapped a piece, took a bite and offered her some. She removed the paper, put it in her mouth and let it dissolve beneath her palate. It was delicious. I wonder what his next move is going to be?

Clearing his throat Jody explained. “I was thinking, Chubs, that we could be friends…Would you like that?”

She nodded in the affirmative.

“You know what I’m getting at…?”

“Like boy and girl friends,” she answered hopefully.

“Not quite, but something like that…you’re definitely on the right track.”

My gads, she thought, he wants to have sex with me.

“And if we’re going to be friends, tight like that, we’re going to want to do favors for each other…”

“Like the piece of chocolate you just gave me..”

“Exactly,” he said nodding in agreement.

She began unbuttoning her blouse. He’s really going to like these boobs, she thought.

“Don’t be jumping to any conclusions,” he said, seeing her response.

She stopped not understanding his meaning.

He unbuckled his trousers letting them fall to his ankles and stepped out of the legs. He wasn’t wearing underwear and his member was erect. He held it in his hand and brandished it back and forth.

“What exactly do you have in mind?” she asked, beginning to realize her error.

“Come over here and get down on your knees.”

I’m not even good enough to get fucked! she thought in outrage. Tears began streaming down her face. How stupid of me? Her nose started to run and she wiped it with her hand. “No thanks," she answered.“ and walked over to pick up her basket. If he wants to get rough, just let him try.

Instead his voice got quiet, but even so his words had effect. She stopped dead in her tracks.

“I was looking at the job applications this morning and I thought you might be perfect of the Milking position that's opening up.”

Hilda sagged. Her indignation dissolved in a whoosh, and she turned to him with a look of utter defeat. She hated the village, hated her life, and most of all hated herself. This was the final insult…she struggled to control her emotions and somehow managed to steady her feet. Then she was taken by an unexpected thought. Could there be there's a silver lining to this dark cloud? Could it be that maybe, just maybe, it’s a ticket to something better? Her parents would be so proud to discover she had landed the job.

She walked over and dropped to her knees. “This is my first time,” she said, “You’ll have to tell me if I’m doing it right. She opened her mouth, taking the shaft and put the mushroom between her lips. His hands closed about her ears and he pushed into her throat. She gagged. “The first thing,” he explained, “is you have to quit doing that.”

© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676513-Petra-Episode-4--The-Job-Interview