*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677204-sifted-heads-1--the-Italian-Mafia
by flip
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1677204
a team of hired assins are working to catch the new italian mafia, who will survive?
sifted heads episode1 the Italian Mafia



“hey vinnie” said someone out of the shadows vinnie turns around and points his shotgun in the direction of where the noise came from” don’t shoot” the voice said “ it’s me Kiro” then the figure stepped out of the shadows.







Vinnie looked like he had jus stepped out of a James bond movie he was tall and wore shades .Kiro dressed like a ninja and his favourite weapon was a samurai sword, he was a bit shorter than vinnie . Vinnie was the team leader

















“where’s shortie?” asked Vinnie “she said something about an assignment she said it had something to do with the Italian mafia “ answered Kiro “ and she also said that she was going to be back late tonight.





the two of them walked towards

Vinnie’s Shelby cobra” where next” asked Kiro ,”to the safe house,” answered Vinnie.





the safe house was a small house with a garage, 2 stories and a shooting block.



as they walked up the driveway Kiro said “I wish she had told us where she was going” “ and where she has put the car polish added Vinnie.

“I really wanted to slash some heads” grumbled Kiro. ”we can do that later” said Vinnie” right now though we have to find out where she was going.



vinnie sat down at a computer and logged on” user, Vinnie, password, ak47” muttered Vinnie. Meanwhile Kiro was making a snack and throwing ninja stars at the same time” multi tasking” murmured “ like decapitating 2 people at once.



“bingo” said vinnie,“ according to this shortie was headed to a warehouse north of town and she had two stops on the way it also has the name of the client and where to contact him.





“ I think we should try the client first” said Kiro “okay” said vinnie

“ but if we see the Italian mafia we shoot first talk later.”





They arrived at the address of where the client who shortie had met earlier that day. It was an old rundown building on the outskirts of town and it looked older than Vinnie’s Shelby . “ looks like your kind of building Vinnie” said Kiro.





“ let’s hope there’s no grunts in there “ said vinnie “ or there going to find out what I use a shotgun for” “ he he” chuckled Kiro.



Sure enough there was three guards standing in front of the office but before Vinnie could get his shotgun the grunts were dead, “aww they were my new ninja stars too” sighed Kiro “show off” muttered Vinnie.





They walked through the office door to see a dead man behind his desk. he had a pool of blood spurting from his head. ”do you think he’s dead” asked Kiro “no doubt” answered Vinnie “where next?” asked Kiro “ to where ever shortie said she would be next.”



The Shelby rolled up to the next stop on shortie’s map it looked like an old abandoned airport. But obviously it had been used recently “there are tyre marks on the bitumen “ said Kiro “I think that was shortie” muttered vinnie.



They walked into one of the sheds slowly. The side was open and a breeze was blowing. “Like walking into a trap” said Kiro under his breath.



But is wasn’t. There was a trap but someone had already walked through it and walked out again. “Shortie has been here” said Vinnie as he looked down at a grunt. He had a knife in the back of his head and there was a growing pool of blood squirting from his wound.



“It’s the same around the whole building.” Everybody is either had a bullet to the head or had been stabbed.



The second stop was an old warehouse. It was basically the same story as it was at the airport except one of the grunts had survived the initial slaughter and he was climbing the stairs. The stairs were old and creaked this time Vinnie got there first, he pulled out his shot gun then ‘bang!’ The grunt fell to the floor screaming. Kiro went up to the grunt and poked him with his samurai sword. “Dead” he said after putting his sword back in it’s holster.





“The final showdown” Vinnie muttered, as the Shelby rolled up to the final building on Shortie’s map. They parked next to Shortie’s mini cooper then all of a sudden a girl stumbled out of the door, “Shortie!” Vinnie yelled. “Aah reinforcements” Shortie said.



Shortie wore a red dress, carried a sniper rifle, had blonde hair and was a bit taller than Vinnie. “What happened!” asked Kiro. “ well” answered shortie “ I was hired for a assignment this morning by a mysterious client he wanted to take out the Italian mafia but when I arrived at the building where my client was . I saw that he worked for the Italian mafia because he had their symbol on his sleeve , so then he was pointing a gun at me “so you killed him interrupted Vinnie. “yes I did” said Shortie “and I continued my search for their leader” “so that is why we saw 2 buildings full of dead grunts” said Kiro “ that led me here” said shortie “the leader’s in there ,but he’s surrounded by grunts , so basically I need help!



“got any ammunition?” asked

Shortie “a whole car full , even the car is a weapon” answered Vinnie. The walked though the door of the warehouse where Shortie had stumbled out of earlier “I have shot everybody in the 3 first rooms but after that I had to retreat” Shortie explained.



“We’ll start there then” said Vinnie. Shortie was true to her word, everybody in the first 3 rooms were dead

When they got to the wall of the 3rd room vinnie said to his team” get your guns we’re going in”



“get down” shortie screamed “hit the deck” Kiro yelled. A violent gun fight started there was blood and sifted heads . A bullet hit Kiro, his heart skipped a beat “I’ve been shot!” he screamed, “hang on” shouted Vinnie after the gunfight ceased the group of three moved from the fourth room to the fifth room .Kiro was culching his arm.



The fifth room was the smallest room in the warehouse it was the also the final room in the warehouse

It had a back door leading out of the complex and a desk.





When the group entered the room they were met with heavy gun fire .vinnie abandoned his shotgun and reached for his desert eagle handgun. “hands up” yelled the man from behind the desk “your outnumbered” “maybe not” muttered Vinnie he fired his desert eagle which when went through 3 grunts rebounded then hit 3 more grunts, then Shortie shot the rest of the grunts. Vinnie smirked, then all of a sudden the man behind the desk pulled a handgun out from one of the draws. “what’s your name? asked Vinnie “Alonzo” the man answered as you might know our old mafia fell apart so I rebuilt it ,and your our first bounty hunter“. “he’s right handed muttered Kiro “I’m sorry Vinnie but you must die!” yelled Alonzo.





Suddenly Kiro leapt across the room Alonzo twirled around to aim at Kiro’s head but he was too late Kiro had already pulled out his sword and sliced off his arm, then vinnie pointed his gun at a screaming Alonzo

And ’bang’





After they left the warehouse the headed to the safe house

2 months later…



Vinnie was reading ‘gunners weekly’ and Kiro was throwing his ninja stars at a dart board . Meanwhile shortie was reading the mews paper while polishing her car suddenly her mouth dropped and she yelled “vinnie!”













© Copyright 2010 flip (phillip4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677204-sifted-heads-1--the-Italian-Mafia