*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678789-curious
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1678789
I dont sleep much, so I write. any feeling I get, I roll with it.. enjoy!
Joy with the thought of slight curiosity.
To touch your face, to run my fingers through your hair would be a dark realization of a most beautiful plaything.
Forces known, yet rarely seen, bind me to slate.
Help in place by mine own hand of protection.
Reach far and wide to grasp my reality, within the colored landscape you will find me waiting to be freed.
Dark tempting creature, I long to watch you, watching me.
Such a similar resemblance we keep locked away except for the quietest of rooms with the sweetest of whispers.
I wish for you to take away my fear, and in its stead, give me peace without my knowing.
You are my lovely snake hiding beneath covers of satin, I want to feel you and be bitten.
Slipped away into numbness, give your poison to my lips and taste my nectar.
Be warned, for I am a charmer and will certainly lead you to your demise.
As you, in return, will end my world with one bite
Will you have me?
© Copyright 2010 lil_girl250 (lil_girl250 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678789-curious