*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678837-Missing-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1678837
An open letter to someone I can't really express my feelings to
Dear Tay,

Hey, how are you?

I'll say it now: I miss you. A shock right? But then again perhaps not. After all you're the one who always like saying that I will miss you. Guess what, I do miss you. As a matter of fact, I really want to see you right now. I don't want to sound redundant but hey, I do know that I will be out of line when I do tell you how much I miss you.

It's funny, we've known each other for but a short while but look at how our relationship has grown! I was always irritated of you at first...but now...I long for your company. I like how you try to make me smile. Is it your goal in life? =)

I'm blessed to have known someone like you. But oh, why can't I tell you that I miss you? I don't want our friendship to be blocked by other things right now. After all, we've only known each other for 6 weeks. But you know what, it grieves me everytime I remember that you'll be leaving soon. I know that you'll be away for but four months but four months? Those are four long months!!! I haven't seen you for a few days and yet i miss you terribly. How much more when you finally leave? What will happen then?

I do wonder if we'll be able to keep our communication or if we'll remain friends afterwards. What will happen then? Don't you think about it too? I somehow hate that you always make me smile. Can you stop being nice for a while? Even just for a little while?

I had a dream before. You weren't exactly in that dream but there was a note from you saying that you did not care about me. It hurt.

I may know now that none of those is true but it does bother me sometimes. I don't know if I want you to keep that fear away or make it a reality...

How will things go?

Missing you,
Karizza
© Copyright 2010 Jenny Alvarez (ryza26452 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678837-Missing-you