*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679037-ALL-FACTS-ARE-ALWAYS-NECESSARY
by Kansan
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1679037
“ALL FACTS ARE ALWAYS NECESSARY” before you make a judgment.
An old man and his son who looked 25 years old who seemed very happy, excited and amazed by the surroundings where traveling on a train, the father was happy for his son’s happiness.

The 25 years old son stretched both his arms out the speeding train’s window and with wind blowing against his arms he shouted, “Dad, look at these trees moving fast back words.”,  happy for his son’s excitement, the old man smiled.



Sitting next to the old man and his son, was a couple. They could not help it but notice the amazed young man’s excitement and happiness and hear his comments; feeling a little embarrassed themselves by the young man’s childish behavior, and not to embarrass him, they pretended not to notice.



Once again and suddenly, the young man shouted, “Dad look, this lake with all the se animals around it, look at the clouds speeding with the train.  The couple continued wondering about this young man’s behavior and childish talk.

Having his arms still stretched out of the speeding train’s window, it started raining and the young man feeling the rain hitting his arms, his face was beaming with excitement and happiness and he started once again shouting, “Dad look, it’s raining and the water drops are touching my arms.

At that moment, the couple found it hard to remain silent. They asked the old man, “Excuse us but, why don’t you take your son to see a doctor and find a cure to this condition?”



That is when the old man said, “We have just left the hospital after my son has gained his vision, he now can see for the first time in his life”?

No matter how convincing things are, no matter how convincing a statement is; “ALL FACTS ARE ALWAYS NECESSARY” before you make a judgment, gather or demand all the facts. Telling half the truth is just as bad as telling a lie.



_Kansan_

© Copyright 2010 Kansan (kansan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679037-ALL-FACTS-ARE-ALWAYS-NECESSARY