*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679313-Dong-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1679313
The day after

              Dong was not pleased with the reaction of the people of Athens.
        A naval armarda fired on him. Although he had transformed himself into the mighty Posidon,
        the explosive firepower was unnerving. He descided to return to his motel room.
        Zoe had left. Police handcuffed Dong, who was in his natural state; a small lizard man.
        His golden trident and armor were removed. Dong was beside himself with outrage,
        standing in his burmuda shorts and sandels. "Don't judge a book by its cover!" Dong shouted
        and hopped as he was shoved into the squad car.
              "I made a reasonable agreement," Dong fidgetted in the intaregation room, "Reason is the principle
        that humans hold highest in respect for all reasonable people."
        The dective smiled, "You asked a sixteen year old girl to marry you? Pardon me, but are you human?"
        "Oshunmare, the rainbow serpent people. .. " Dong sipped his glass of water, "I! Am a God!"
        A detective behind Dong, patted him on head. "I had an eguana looked a lot like you." the dective smirked.
        "I've been patient with you, because I don't want a war. It would be very disruptive to your evolution." Dong said
        and stood up and was pushed down in his plastic green chair.
        The detective facing Dong leaned forward and looked into Dong's slitted yellow eyes, "I think it's an E.T."
        "How were you going to stop the riots in Athens?" the dectective behind Dong queeried.
        "I made a demostration of force. It worked before. (Hmmm)" Dong looked down at his glass of water.
        "Before? I haven't seen any reports of Posidon appearing before this incident." the detective filled Dong's glass.
          "Oh? 860BC was the last time." Dong answered and sipped somemore water.
                The dectetives looked bewildered at Dong. "This is a special branch case-Interpol." the decectives scratched the
        back of his head. Zoe had been walked into a second room with two way glass to identify Dong.
        Tears swelled in her eyes as she looked Dong sitting so small at the black metal table.
        "He's a good friend. He's very well like in Penopalies." she said.
        The detective walked Zoe back to her parents. "I don't see how you can have a human wife?" a detective asked.
        "Why do you think humans are so hairless? Most primates have fur. My people have been taking human wives for
        centuries." Dong waved his hands and the shackels snapped off.
        "Do not move!" Detective Alana held her gun at Dong. Dong smiled and his long forked tongue flicked out.
        "Put your hands on the table!" Alana shouted, holding her aim. Dong slitted eyes blinked and he vanished.
        Alana crouched and scanned the room. Detective Cyrus did a slow walk about the room.
        "He-it... Jesus." Cyrus mumbled and holdsterd his gun. Dong reapeared on his sail boat in his favorite yellow mesh
        tank top and cargo shorts. "Hmf! That girl owes me." Dong hissed and turned the wheel for Penopalies.
        Zoe could feel a chill. She hugged her mother as they rode the buss home...

        to be continued+
       
       
© Copyright 2010 bob county (muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679313-Dong-II