*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679669-Petra-Episode-8-Growing-Sentiments
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1679669
This chapter shows the growning attraction of the two women.
Petra Episode 8 Growing Sentiments

That afternoon Hilda returned to the confinement cage. Petra had not been expecting her until later in the evening. She was starting to look forward to the matron’s visits . She was lonely and it gave her someone to talk to… then there was that other matter; she tried to deny it but the sex was becoming more and more enjoyable. She found herself looking forward to the morning milk and the insistent demands Hilda made in the evenings. Was it the aphrodisiacs or had they merely awakened a deeper compulsion? Hilda claimed the Lilac effects lasted for twenty minutes at best, so how was it that the desire continued unabating? No man had ever made her feel the way Hilda did. The very thought of her strong fingers, sent shivers through the young woman’s body and the image of those huge sweating breasts and drooping nipples fueled a longing that was chronic and unabated. All day long she sat waiting with a tingle of nervous anticipation. The thought of the matron’s roaming hands, the texture of her breasts and the clitoris that blossomed from her womanhood, drove Petra to distraction. She wanted to embrace, kiss and explore every part of her Handler's body.

Hilda locked the door. It had been a busy day but it had passed quickly. In the back of her mind was a hunger for her young charge and the progress she was making to insure her compliance. Hilda had a friend, Greta, who was also a Milk Maid. She was a retired whore who explained some of the details that went into the training of a prostitute.

"The first thing you have to do," Greta had told her, "is to get their attention. An aspiring hooker is always focused on themselves. You have to provide a role model for them to look up to. You have to bring some discipline and focus into their lives. First they need to be placed in isolation and slowly introduced to the carnal pleasures. As their fear begins to diminish you can begin to ignite their lust, first their mouths, then their breasts, their anus and finally the vagina. Some of the training they'll resist, and you have to be firm from the beginning and insist they obey your will. This requires the strap to show you mean business. In the process they'll learn that pleasure and pain are opposite ends of the same emotion. Don’t be afraid to assert yourself because a young whore needs a firm hand. As you progress, the little cunt will start responding to the prod and begin to see it as just another dimension in the stable of delights."

Hilda felt she was doing a good job in awakening Petra. The young woman was beginning to respond and the Keeper resolved to assert her authority a bit more, increasing her demands and extending the duration of the young woman’s indoctrination. Petra sat up on her cot as the door slammed closed.

“Strip and get up on the table,” ordered Hilda.

“What’s the hurry?” Petra answered, “you’re early and we have the whole evening ahead of us.”

“I told you to get your ass up on the table and stop questioning me.” she took the crop off her belt. Petra got slowly to her feet not understanding Hilda’s mood. She took off her gown.

Her Simian body was magnificent and Hilda gasped at the sight of it. Her skin was tanned and her hair was blond, thick and woolly. She had full breasts and a torso that tapered to her waist. Her abs showed the sculpted muscles of a hard stomach. He crotch was a mass of frizzy golden hair and protruding from the folds of her soft tissues perked the most delightfully shaped clitoris, a musk gland, that poked out like a miniature penis. Her thighs were toned and her legs long. Hilda felt her heart begin to pound.

“Undress me,” the big woman ordered.

Petra walked over and began removing the Matron's skirt. Her body reeked of a hard day’s work. In addition to an odor of dried sweat was the smell of Lilacs, extracted from a dozen or more anxious Golden Females. She could almost see them writhing as Hilda brought them to climax, twisting as they surrendered their precious fluids to the teasing of her insistent fingers. She was a big woman but there was little fat adorning those powerful limbs. Her tuft was a swirling mass of wiry black pubic hair and protruding from her soft tissues was a bulberous clitoris.

The matron walked over, and sat down on the cot.

“Now take my blouse off.”

Petra reached around and unbuttoned the seam of the fabric and pulled the material back over her shoulders…

“Now my bra.”

She undid the buttons and sliding her fingers beneath, lifted it over her shoulders and placed it atop the rest.

“Lay over my knees….”

“What are you going to do?”

“Show you who's in charge.”

“What have I done?“

“Its your whole attitude Honey. It’s like you see us a partners, as equals. What you’re going to have to understand is that I'm the mistress and you're the maid.”

“Have I done to deserve this?”

“Your incessent questioning is the cause. Whatever happened to Yes, Matron Hilda?”

“I’m sorry….Matron Hilda.”

“It’s time for atonement, time to bend over and surrender your willfullness.”

Petra settled her stomach onto the strong woman's lap. Hilda brought the crop down, The leather cracked, leaving a red signature. She cried out in distress…“Please....”

“Who is the Mistress, my Dear?” SNAP! She brought it stinging to the other cheek.

“You are Matron Hilda. Don't...”

“And who's the maid?” SNAP!

“I am, Matron Hilda.”

“Are you going to dispense with the questions” SNAP!

"I will."

"SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

"Owwwwwe," she moaned.

"Get up and kneel."

Petra raised up, tears rolling down her cheeks, She scooted with urgency into position.

Hilda spread her legs. Her thighs yawned. She took Petra by the hair and pulled her close. Then she took a dab of salve and smeared it beneath her nostrils.

Petra began to tremble as the arousal surged through her body.

“You know what I want,” she said pulling her face closer. “Now do it.”

Petra began to give oral sex.

"Can't you tongue me and suck at the same time? It isn’t that hard to do….or maybe you need another reminder. SNAP! Should we liven up the training?"

Petra looked up imploringly, shaking her head.

“That’s better much better….Make me come now, make me come.”

Petra redoubled her efforts….

“Not like that, bitch, SNAP! Slow down and show me you like it. You do don’t you? SNAP! At first you didn’t but now you’re beginning to, aren't you? SNAP! SNAP! That little twot of yours is liking it more and more, isn't it? I bet you’ve been thinking all day about licking my pussy. Don't you enjoy being a good little licker?. Oh yes !Oh yes! You can't fool me...you're making it salivate, sweet momma, you're making it squrit. She leaned over reaching out, a finger lubed with salve. She swirled it around Petra’s anus. They young woman raised up on her toes as the opening relaxed. With a "slurp," Hilda shot her finger deep inside, turning and reaming with a maddening slowness. Petra gasped, gyrating her hips as Hilda prolonged the delight. The Matron expertly brought them both to the brink of orgasm and then took them over the edge. Petra groaned with delight. Her lips squeezed and her tongue darted, as her brown surrogate embraced the delightful sensations. Spunk was smeared across her face. Then the Matron began jerking in spasms, leaning back on the cot and arching her back. Petra followed with insistant lips, lifting her handler's buttocks with her forearms, as she thrashed on the matress.

The keeper sighed and sagged in exhaustion. She laid for a moment, spent by the intensity of their lovemaking. “Better, much better." she said at last. "Now get dressed and we can talk.”

As Petra put on her gown, she looked out the window. One of the guards was raising a flag. It was the colors of the Camp Commander…

“Hilda, he’s back,” she said pointing.

Hilda stood and took a deep breath. Picking up the pitcher she said, “Hurry up and drink this down.”

“What are you going to do when he looks your way?”

Hilda fell to her knees and started to tremble. "I don’t know. What if he finds out I’ve been helping you?”

Petra was conflicted. She had enjoyed the sex and for some inexplicable reason, being dominated by a woman was the most exciting part. Still she sensed an opportunity and knew that her relationship with Hilda could not continue on the present course.

“If I help, you do you promise never to crop me again?”

“What can you do to help?”

“I can tell you how to cloak your mind…are you paying attention?”

“Yes," she replied with a pitiful mein.

“Yes what?” insisted Petra wickedly.

Hilda sighed with a whoosh…“What do you want me to say?”

“How about "Yes," Mistress Petra?”

“Yes, Mistress Petra,” she answered in resignation.

“Now pay attention. Remember that massage you gave to Big Mort?”

“Yes.”

“He has a crush on you.”

“How do you know that?”

“Duh! My edge is coming back…not much but enough to read what the big olf has in mind.”

“Mortichi….me?”

“Hush, now I want you to start thinking about him…think about every thing you did to him, wonder about what it would be like to have sex, to be married to him, to have children. Think about his body, his arms his legs his you know what…give him your undivided attention. When Creedor shows up and you feel those creepy antenna inside your head, make him think you're preoccupied with Mort and whatever you do don’t give thought to your greatest fears. It's easy once you get the hang of it and you need to start practicing right now.”

“Thank you Petra… I mean Mistress Petra.”

"Better!" answered the young woman. “I’ll let this one slide but next time, you can expect a good thrashing.”
© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679669-Petra-Episode-8-Growing-Sentiments