*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681223-Unknown-Not-Finished
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1681223
Alyson and her 5 friends are going to discover things for themselves in this mansion.
         I welcomed my new home and my new life with open arms as the sun rose just over the trees. To live in the Rose Field Mansion has always been my dream and now it is coming true. I am moving into the Mansion with 5 of my closest friends. 

Dear Diary,

        Jazzmen, Kyler, Destini, Houston, Tyson and I are all going to have a blast now that we are all out of that dreadful Lowlands High School. How I wish we all could have gone to the Academy of Rahaa like the rich upper class but we got stuck in the low class high school. Now that we are out of there though we are going to be having as many parties as we want in our Mansion.          

        I bet you are wondering, Diary, how my friends and I got the money to pay for the Mansion. Well… we kind of didn’t pay for it. I found out right before graduation that I am adopted and you’ll never guess who my biological parents are….. It’s King Herold and Queen Catherine. Yeah that’s right Diary they paid for it on one condition, which is that I accept my rightful name. So I switched the name my adopted parents gave me, Kylee, for my birth name, Princess Alyson. (I keep the ‘Princess’ part out most of the time.) It has been crazy the last couple of days and there is still more to come.          

                                                                             Alyson



          Kyler had his head out the window when we barely heard him say, “Look everyone we’re here” over the noise of the van. Jazzmen pulled Kyler back into the van but he tried to stick his head out again so she whispered something in his ear and his eyes were suddenly the size of golf balls. “Really?” I heard him ask quietly. Jazz just nodded with a wicked smile on her face. I knew it was something I didn’t want to know so I buried my face into Tyson’s chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

            Suddenly the van slowed and the screeched to a halt as Tyson whispered in my ear, “Are you really for this?” I lifted my head from his muscular chest, smiled, and nodded all in one movement. Everyone was already out of the van and unloading the bags as we got out.          Grabbing my few suitcases I entered the house in front of everyone else and gawked at the work my father, King Herold, had done. The hallway was beautiful and just like I asked there were few servants. I dropped my suitcases and ran for the stairs that I knew led to the many rooms. There were 6 doors at the top, to the right there were the girls’ doors and to the left the guys’ doors. Each door had a gold plate with a name on it so that we would know which rooms were ours.

         I ran to the door with my name on it and walked in. It was the perfect room. It had black walls and a dark red bed with a dresser, closet, desk, and much more. Walking over to the closet I opened the sliding door and was surprised to see it filled with beautiful, expensive clothing. As I started to pull out clothes I heard a timid knock at my door.

         “Come in.” I called, closing the closet quickly. I turned around and saw a young woman, dressed in tattered clothes and no shoes, standing just inside the door. “Hello? May I ask who you are?”

                The young women nodded and said, “I’m your servant, Adrian.”

                “Well, Adrian, thank you for introducing yourself. I’m Alyson. If you don’t mind unpacking my things I need to go visit someone.” Adrian nodded and head back downstairs to get the luggage I had left by the door. As soon as she was out of sight I ducked out the door and down the hallway, past the stairs I had come up, towards the guys’ doors. I passed 2 doors before I got to the one I wanted. Opening it I slid in and went to sit on the bed.

                As the door opened slowly I readjusted myself on the bed and said, “Hey. How do you like the house?” My eyes sparkled as I gave Tyson a mind blowing smile and slowly stood. Tyson’s smile was equally mind blowing as mine as he walked over and pulled me into a hug.

              “Oh I like it a lot.” He whispered into my ear.
© Copyright 2010 ~Darkness Angel Blood~ (sportlover14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681223-Unknown-Not-Finished