*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681456-The-Legend-of-the-Squirrel
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1681456
Story about a squirrel's adventures.
The Legend of the Squirrel




          Long, long ago before Native Americans, there was a squirrel. It had a long, straight and fluffy tail. It's head ws shaped like an acorn. He was trying to find an acorn to eat. He was very hungry. Hewas very friendly too.



          Finally, he found one. Next, suddenly, in alert, he felt a rumble, and he tumbled in the hot water.He awam so fast because the water was hot. He almost kicked his legs off. He got on land. A rock slide was behind him! He was running as faster than a bear. Suddenly, a tree branch caught his tail. His tail wrapped around the branch.THis tail got all curled up in the branch. The branch saved his life.The rock slide lasted 1 minute. But he had another problem.He was stuck in the tree. Then something amazing happened. All the squirrel's tails changed to a curly tail.Now, today, we all know the squirrel.



The End
© Copyright 2010 WorkInProgress (sleepycop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681456-The-Legend-of-the-Squirrel